• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

Yes, the most of you hate snowballs/eggs, because it is annoying. Is that also in Eggwars? I think from not.

If you have a shield in Eggwars Nobody can you do it off the bridge. He comes each time a little bit closer By your egg.
In the begin of the game, it is very easy for destroying an egg. You make a very high bridge, you jump And you destroy his/her egg.

But If you can change iron into snowballs/eggs. It makes the game more strategic, more variation,...

What do you think?
Vote And feedback is always appreciated.

Have you Some problems? You can always contact me (@DodelijkeNoob )

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Wouldn't that make it almost impossible to get to someone who is camping with no bridge
because as long as it isn't OP and there aren't ender pearls with eggs you can't use the shield strategy because shields don't block eggs
bows are enough please no

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
A shield is to overpowered? If cubecraft add eggs, a shield should be useless.
Your not telling us enough to give my opinion by the way, I don't know about the price and how many eggs/snowballs you'll get.

About the rush in the beginning of the game.
I really like that thing in eggwars, no need to worry about falling of the bridge because an arrow or something.
After a while I don't really like it anymore because players have bows and stuff.
Don't think this would be good to add.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Bwompwomp

Jun 30, 2016
here
Pronouns
He/Him
A punch bow is already enough (actually i think a punch bow is to OP) . Eggs/snowballs are TO overpowerd (my opinion). -1

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I am against this. EggWars deliberately only has bows as the only projectile-firing items as it is a deterrent for campers, and is only really used as a late game item. Adding in snowballs and/or eggs is probably the worse thing to do -- shields are completely nullified by them, so shields don't work. The only way to get to someone is to bridge extremely slowly towards them, placing blocks all around you so you don't get sniped off. While I understand your intentions for suggesting something like this, I personally think that this may ruin the gameplay of EggWars.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Punch bows are fine, and hey have a counter. Eggs/snowballs would be way too OP because they have no counter.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Hello cubecrafters

Yes, the most of you hate snowballs/eggs, because it is annoying. Is that also in Eggwars? I think from not.

If you have a shield in Eggwars Nobody can you do it off the bridge. He comes each time a little bit closer By your egg.
In the begin of the game, it is very easy for destroying an egg. You make a very high bridge, you jump And you destroy his/her egg.

But If you can change iron into snowballs/eggs. It makes the game more strategic, more variation,...

What do you think?
Vote And feedback is always appreciated.

Have you Some problems? You can always contact me (@DodelijkeNoob )
No!
I hate the snowballs and eggs!
They have already a punch bow

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Why does Everyone says we have alread a punch bow. With a shield, you are nothing with a punch bow.
Okay firstly people are saying there already are enough problems with camping using bows so you need a shield but shields can't block snowballs or eggs being in normal Minecraft snowballs and eggs aren't supposed to hit players
Thus you are basically going to have no way to safely get to the other side if you are being camped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom