• Nope

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Okay firstly people are saying there already are enough problems with camping using bows so you need a shield but shields can't block snowballs or eggs being in normal Minecraft snowballs and eggs aren't supposed to hit players
Thus you are basically going to have no way to safely get to the other side if you are being camped
I sad that to in my new thread :D

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Okay firstly 2 players could have coincidentally have the Same suggestion
I can think of many for example https://www.cubecraft.net/search/4363670/?q=Hide+and+seek&o=relevance&c[node]=34
Second nobody steals anyone's ideas since well ideas are subjective
Third that is an absolutely pointless post
and finally this was actually suggested believe it or not before xArshiii made his suggestion by other people
Jollow250 firstly xArshiii came up whit the idea and than DodelijkNoob stole it.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Read the message because again you can't own an idea and you thus can't steal ideas as well as many many people have suggested this before Arshiii even joined the forums
But then xArshiii didn't know that the idea was already posted

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Why does Everyone says we have alread a punch bow. With a shield, you are nothing with a punch bow.
That's the point. The punch bow has a counter, shield. Eggs and snowballs have no counter. Having an item that has no counter is no fun, think about it. Someone starts camping on their island but now has access to snowballs, how the hell do you get them? With bows you can use a shield, but with snowballs there's no way to get campers.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
No. At least, not if they are bought with iron.

Egg wars is not meant to be a game where it is easy to die, despite the fact that you can respawn. This is because of the length of time it may take to gather gear and the fact that you lose it all upon death. Adding snowballs / eggs means that it is much easier to kill other players, especially with little gear. This takes away the point of getting gear.

One person, with a lot of eggs or snowballs, can lock down an entire bridge even more effectively than a person with a normal bow, and just as effectively as a punch bow. This is due to the fact that eggs fire much more rapidly and do not need to be charged like a bow. It is very good for killing an entire crowd of people running across a bridge. Think of the camping possibilities.

Furthermore, if a team got to mid first, they can immediately prevent every other team from getting to mid, because they will have projectiles without having to go back and shop.

However, all of this doesn't mean there is no place for eggs and snowballs in egg wars. (specifically, I think if they are to be added, they should be eggs, so that egg wars lives up to it's name). However, they simply cannot be bought with iron. More reasonable prices would be:
Hardcore mode: 5 gold for 3 eggs or 3 diamonds for 5 eggs.
Normal mode: 1 gold per egg or 1 diamond per 3 eggs.
Op mode: 1 gold per 2 eggs or 1 diamond per 6 eggs.

The reason that I believe these are good prices is because there is no item in the game that can be bought with 1 gold or 1 diamond. It would be nice to be able to always spend every last penny, so to speak, by buying gear before going out of your base.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
We've already got more then enough projectiles. If we add snowballs/eggs in, it will just make players more annoyed.
Campers. Your trying to build to them but you get spammed everytime you tried.
Players may rage quit because of this. Makes the game last way too long.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This suggestion has been suggested before and denied by the community. I would in my personal opinion have to -1 this but good job on the suggestion and keep making more.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I'll be denying this suggestion due to the primarily negative (in a constructive way) feedback towards this thread. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom