Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
There should be snowball wars in Cubecraft. It should be set on a platform in the void. The aim of the goal will be to shoot at the player off the edge using a snowball into the void.
i dont think this would work as a minigame itself but it can be a minerware microgame which it kind of(KIND OF)already is

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Its a Minerware Microgame already :shreklook:
This is not the same game concept as the one that's suggested. The current MinerWare Micro-game is literally shooting each other with snowballs, if you get hit you die. The suggestion is about a game where you are all spawned on a platform and you have to shoot people off the platform. These are two different concepts and should be treated as different as well.

For that matter I still disagree with your suggestion. This minigame (that would only work in minerware, not as a separate game, so I'll treat it as if that was the suggestion in the first place), unlike other minigames in MinerWare, is fully based on how fast you can click. You could say the same about the 'Hatch Chickens' minigame, which I could agree on, but that has a bit of luck involved as well. If I cannot shoot snowballs faster than my opposing team, I'm sure to lose. I don't think that would be a great idea, so I don't want to see that, even not in a small MinerWare micro-game

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
There should be snowball wars in Cubecraft. It should be set on a platform in the void. The aim of the goal will be to shoot at the player off the edge using a snowball into the void.
I think it would be a nice addition to Cubecraft's minigames. I wonder however how many people are gonna play this, so maybe it could be like a featured game during winter time, as the idea is to throw snowballs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom