Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChilRx

May 14, 2021
I feel like it's super hard to move ore generators around because you have to open it's menu and click remove ore generator every time. In my opinion, we should be able to sneak and mine the ore generator with a pickaxe to get the generator and if it has a generated ore, it will drop the ore and the generator. This would make moving large amounts of ore generators easily.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like it's super hard to move ore generators around because you have to open it's menu and click remove ore generator every time. In my opinion, we should be able to sneak and mine the ore generator with a pickaxe to get the generator and if it has a generated ore, it will drop the ore and the generator. This would make moving large amounts of ore generators easily.
i disagree, how long does it take for the menu to pop up? plus plenty of people prob sneak while mining because there doing it of boredom.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
i disagree, how long does it take for the menu to pop up? plus plenty of people prob sneak while mining because there doing it of boredom.
Yep, they probably don't want to fall so they shift and they don't want to break the generator.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with the points made above. You could however propose to add a toggle function in your settings which would negate the pop-ups and would break the generator when mined a second time. Same would be applied to saplings and ungrown crops.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I completely disagree with this, like what if you aren't paying attention and you mine the ore gen and falls out, then you could mine the block under it making the gen far. (this was just worst case scenario.)

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I completely disagree with this, like what if you aren't paying attention and you mine the ore gen and falls out, then you could mine the block under it making the gen far. (this was just worst case scenario.)
It would move immediately move into your inventory (as it does for spawners). Again, I believe this should be toggeable to even try to prevent accidents even more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom