Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
This is @ lars.l with a short but maybe a nice idea

my idea is very simel every month a sneak peak of a future update of cubecraft eg a screenshot or tip

A short idea but maybe nice to make people more curious about the new updates

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why do you want a sneak peak?
If they even tell people about a update everyone is curious and want to see when it's done.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I do not think this is such a good suggestion, I would rather staff voluntarily give out peaks or even just wait for the hype of not knowing what it is that will be released. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Honestly, it's part of the fun not knowing anything. The surprise of an update is great. Knowing that something is going to be updated is fine but then to be told what it basically is isn't very fun. Don't think this should be added. Sorry.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't know I think they kind of already do that
I mean think about it when island games was yet to be released someone asked an admin what the island games were, they than responded with some pretty leaking stuff
They said "games on islands"
I know really uncovering
(This was a picture I found a few weeks ago in discord)

Anyways here are my thoughts on this

Where is the logic in doing this meanwhile:
Staff are already keeping all updates secret, Having it be against the forum rules to ask about future updates, heck even demote and ban any staff members whom leak actual information about updates

So tell me why do you think this would ever be added?
But Don't mind me while I tag a staff member in this
@zDutchie

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'm going to disagree with everyone else on this thread, I think sneak peaks are what build up hype, we aren't talking about spoilers, cubecraft has done sneak peaks in the past.
Lots of companies offer sneak peaks, hype builds up talk about the server, it's always fun trying to guess what could be coming after seeing a sneak peak.
So long as it stays far off what the actual game is and doesn't give out too much information, this would be fun to have.
Mojang is known to have shared sneak peaks:
biyOSGR.png e545883ad93cc2b72f7154ad38cd3876.png
I think it brings in more intrigue..

Come to think about it... cubecraft still do this.. in their community streams every friday on www.twitch.com/ccgn

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
I'm going to disagree with everyone else on this thread, I think sneak peaks are what build up hype, we aren't talking about spoilers, cubecraft has done sneak peaks in the past.
Lots of companies offer sneak peaks, hype builds up talk about the server, it's always fun trying to guess what could be coming after seeing a sneak peak.
So long as it stays far off what the actual game is and doesn't give out too much information, this would be fun to have.
Mojang is known to have shared sneak peaks:
View attachment 137972 View attachment 137973
I think it brings in more intrigue..

Come to think about it... cubecraft still do this.. in their community streams every friday on www.twitch.com/ccgn
Yeah I was thinking exactly this, Its nice to have suprises but still, think about it minecraft in itself gives sneak peaks and that makes almost all of us very excited for a future update! ( except microsoft's doing pthh )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom