Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
When trying to start the new snapshot 17w13b minecraft crashes instantly. I have the latest version of Java installed and Mojang refuses to help me. They keep marking my bug reports as duplicates only to link it to an "invalid" report. https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-115120
Who knows a fix for this? I still want to be able to play minecraft properly (with the classic launcher!) when 1.12 comes out.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
When trying to start the new snapshot 17w13b minecraft crashes instantly. I have the latest version of Java installed and Mojang refuses to help me. They keep marking my bug reports as duplicates only to link it to an "invalid" report. https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-115120
Who knows a fix for this? I still want to be able to play minecraft properly (with the classic launcher!) when 1.12 comes out.
Snapshots are very buggy. Cubecraft cannot support 1.12 and 1.8 at the same time, since if we support 1.12 then the blocks in 1.8 will differ. So for that reason, 1.12 wont be supported and this is why you crash

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Snapshots are very buggy. Cubecraft cannot support 1.12 and 1.8 at the same time, since if we support 1.12 then the blocks in 1.8 will differ. So for that reason, 1.12 wont be supported and this is why you crash
Wow. That has NOTHING to do with my question.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Wow. That has NOTHING to do with my question.
Oops sorry that copy and paste was meant for the other thread :P the one where someone wanted to play CubeCraft with the snapshot. For your case, again snapshots are very buggy, so you need a decent computer to run it. Usually a crash is because the amount of lag causes a freeze, and Minecaft responds to that with a reset. Sorry if i didnt answer your question the first time!

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
Oops sorry that copy and paste was meant for the other thread :p the one where someone wanted to play CubeCraft with the snapshot. For your case, again snapshots are very buggy, so you need a decent computer to run it. Usually a crash is because the amount of lag causes a freeze, and Minecaft responds to that with a reset. Sorry if i didnt answer your question the first time!
Still has nothing to do with my question :p
My minecraft crashes instantly when I start the snapshot. I've managed to fix it though :)
Topic can be closed.

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands
Still has nothing to do with my question :p
My minecraft crashes instantly when I start the snapshot. I've managed to fix it though :)
Topic can be closed.
I had it too a long time ago, i downloaded a program for it but i don't know which program that was. Maybe can you search for tutorials on YouTube?

bys1

Aug 10, 2016
Home
I had it too a long time ago, i downloaded a program for it but i don't know which program that was. Maybe can you search for tutorials on YouTube?
I've already fixed it.

Fix:
The snapshot requires you to have Java 8 Update 121. After installing that, sometimes the profile in the minecraft launcher doesn't update. In that case you have to search for the folder the Java 8u121 has been installed in, go to your minecraft launcher --> edit profile --> advanced Java settings --> execution path --> set it to the newest Java version.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom