Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hi I am Smoothlyy or Babatunde, I have been an avid player on this server since late 2015 and a forum member since September of 2016(old forum account that I deleted). I'm sure a few of you have seen me around on the server, discord, and forum. I've met plenty of wonderful people along the way and I keep meeting more! I'm 16 years old, live in America with my parents and brother. Currently, I am in the second year of high school. My favorite subjects at school are History and math. I love to play basketball, but I also swim and play tennis. If you'd like to talk to me about basketball please message me. I usually play video games in my spare although I occasionally might go hangout with friends. The games I play are Minecraft(mainly), CS:GO, The Forest, and Brawlhalla. I really miss the old games on this server like Money Walls, Control Point, and Arcade. My current favorite minigames on Cubecraft(including the featured ones) are Eggwars, SkyWars, Duels, and Survival Games. Feel free to message if you'd like to play! Now I will be listing people who have impacted me.
@Reddog37 Thank you for being a kind and thoughtful person. You were the first person I connected with on Cubecraft after my hiatus. Sorry for being annoying during our voice calls lmao. Thanks for listening to my venting.
@Koops I remember we met in duel last year,and after you beat I wanted to party you, also pretty chill guy. Thank you for carrying me in Eggwars. also you hella uglyyy
@Eli Where can I start? One of the most smart and genuine forum members with very bright ideas. All your messages carry weight and are meaningful.
@Loonest You're a cool guy, and I enjoy our conversations on discord. Another member with very meaningful contributions on this forum.
@Voltage Kindest forum member I have probably ever seen. I love how you spread positivity, and how you are not negative.
@CatsLoveRainbows We've been playing together recently and I quite enjoy it. 'Twas very fun building a castle with you in EggWars.
@komododragon 2002 Aha, Mr.CCGMeme himself. Love your sense of humor and meme making, I laugh every time I look at your memes. Also, thanks for looking at my memes in discord before I post them.
@Nikoshka I've known you for a bit. I respect you very much, thanks for your honesty, advice, and insighfulness.
@EliSucks Another really honest forum member who isn't afraid to express their opinion. Although, we don't talk too much, I still respect you and look forward to talking to you more.
@PerryJ 'Twas very fun playing Lucky Island with you a couple weeks back. Very nice guy.
@Riley Thank you for your insightfulness and advice. Especially with your advice towards my Duels map.

Thank y'all for reading!
I'm terribly sorry if I left anyone out!

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi I am Smoothlyy or Peter, I have been an avid player on this server since late 2015 and a forum member since September of 2016(old forum account that I deleted). I'm sure a few of you have seen me around on the server, discord, and forum. I've met plenty of wonderful people along the way and I keep meeting more! I'm 16 years old, live in America with my parents and brother. Currently, I am in the second year of high school. My favorite subjects at school are History and math. I love to play basketball, but I also swim and play tennis. If you'd like to talk to me about basketball please message me. I usually play video games in my spare although I occasionally might go hangout with friends. The games I play are Minecraft(mainly), CS:GO, The Forest, and Brawlhalla. I really miss the old games on this server like Money Walls, Control Point, and Arcade. My current favorite minigames on Cubecraft(including the featured ones) are Eggwars, SkyWars, Duels, and Survival Games. Feel free to message if you'd like to play! Now I will be listing people who have impacted me.
@Reddog37 Thank you for being a kind and thoughtful person. You were the first person I connected with on Cubecraft after my hiatus. Sorry for being annoying during our voice calls lmao. Thanks for listening to my venting.
@Koops I remember we met in duel last year,and after you beat I wanted to party you, also pretty chill guy. Thank you for carrying me in Eggwars. also you hella uglyyy
@Eli Where can I start? One of the most smart and genuine forum members with very bright ideas. All your messages carry weight and are meaningful.
@Loonest You're a cool guy, and I enjoy our conversations on discord. Another member with very meaningful contributions on this forum.
@Voltage Kindest forum member I have probably ever seen. I love how you spread positivity, and how you are not negative.
@CatzLoveRainbows We've been playing together recently and I quite enjoy it. 'Twas very fun building a castle with you in EggWars.
@komododragon 2002 Aha, Mr.CCGMeme himself. Love your sense of humor and meme making, I laugh every time I look at your memes. Also, thanks for looking at my memes in discord before I post them.
@Nikoshka I've known you for a bit. I respect you very much, thanks for your honesty, advice, and insighfulness.
@EliSucks Another really honest forum member who isn't afraid to express their opinion. Although, we don't talk too much, I still respect you and look forward to talking to you more.
@PerryJ 'Twas very fun playing Lucky Island with you a couple weeks back. Very nice guy.
@Riley Thank you for your insightfulness and advice. Especially with your advice towards my Duels map.

Thank y'all for reading!
Awh thanks for tagging me and for your kind words! You've definitely have had a positive impact on me ever since you came back on the forums. You're always very realistic and straightforward with your ideas, and that's something I really admire in you. You've been super nice to me and I'd like to thank you for that!

Reactions: Smoothlyy
D

Deleted member 481668

Ayy Smooth! Thanks for tagging me, it means a lot to me! Also a big thank you for the kind words, you are also one of the best persons I ever met on this amazing server! I always love to see posts and threads of you because you always come straight to the point, I know a lot more about you right now! I also play basketball I am not really good in it but that doesn't matter because it's always a lot of fun! You are an really lovely and kind person who is always friendly to people, keep doing with what you are doing my friend! <3

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there Smoothlyy, welcome (back) to the forums!
You may know me from Discord.. if not, that’s fine haha. It’s great to see that you’re back on the forums, 2015 was a long time ago! I also really like History, never really enjoyed math though. It looks like you play a lot of games I don’t know about, the only one you mentioned that I know of is CS:GO haha. And of course, Minecraft. I usually play SkyWars or MinerWare on CubeCraft Bedrock, very rarely Java, So I hope to see you around in the server one day.
Thanks for joining back! :)

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hi I am Smoothlyy or Peter, I have been an avid player on this server since late 2015 and a forum member since September of 2016(old forum account that I deleted). I'm sure a few of you have seen me around on the server, discord, and forum. I've met plenty of wonderful people along the way and I keep meeting more! I'm 16 years old, live in America with my parents and brother. Currently, I am in the second year of high school. My favorite subjects at school are History and math. I love to play basketball, but I also swim and play tennis. If you'd like to talk to me about basketball please message me. I usually play video games in my spare although I occasionally might go hangout with friends. The games I play are Minecraft(mainly), CS:GO, The Forest, and Brawlhalla. I really miss the old games on this server like Money Walls, Control Point, and Arcade. My current favorite minigames on Cubecraft(including the featured ones) are Eggwars, SkyWars, Duels, and Survival Games. Feel free to message if you'd like to play! Now I will be listing people who have impacted me.
@CatsLoveRainbows We've been playing together recently and I quite enjoy it. 'Twas very fun building a castle with you in EggWars.

Thank y'all for reading!
Thanks a lot for mentioning me! I truly admire your kindness and you have definitely been a positive influence in my life. You are always extremely realistic and one of the few who has reasonably substantiated his arguments. I enjoy the conversations with you a lot. Thanks for your contributions and many more conversations may follow!

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Thank you so much! Those duels were some good times haha. Glad I met you, I have gotten to know so many people from you and helped me get some eggwars wins. We really do need to play again sometime though. Also you mad uglyy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom