Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
SMANBG'S PLAYING GUIDE !
Oh, i didn't see you ! Hello, "Stranger" - you are interested in my playing guide and how i play ?
Then you are on the right place on the right time !

TEAM SPLIT UP:
You can offer your team to split up on parts. As you know the teams are from 6 players, 3 of this players should fight and the other 3 should build and upgrade ! Also everybody should send troops ASAP !
FAST BUILD:
My fav. thing is to speed-build ! You need to first place a tower by the normal way (with the wooden sword), then you can do it faster - shift+right click with the wooden sword will build the same tower, as you built the previous time ! Also you can fast-upgrade the same way, by doing SHIFT+RMB on the tower, this way you'll upgrade it faster !
FAST TROOP SEND:
There should be no person, that doesn't know that ! You do SHIFT+LMB on the mob you want to send and that way you will send 5 of it (the maximum troops that you can send in a wave) !
TOWERS:
Don't forget to buy tower paths in the lobby or in-game, this will make your towers way better than they are now. There are 2 path options of the most of the towers that you can choose ! For example:
TNT TOWER (PATH 1) - STUNS ENEMIES WHEN SHOOT.
TNT TOWER (PATH 2) - PLANTS LANDMINES THAT EXPLODE WHEN ENEMIE TROOP GO TROUGH IT!
XP:
I think that the XP is a big one ! The best amount XP that you can earn is from Spider ! I use the spider only for XP ! Then with the XP you can buy:
New Troops - Troops Upgrade - Sword/Bow Upgrade - Gold Mine Upgrade - AoEz - e.t.c !
So it will be good if you kind of focus on the XP grinding & troop sending !
SETTINGS:
You can awlays change your setting in game of Tower Defence. There are the settings:
FAST FLY - you will fly faster than you usually fly ! Options: ON/OFF
NUMERICAL HEALTH - display the troop health in numbers, instead of percents ! Options: ON/OFF
DAMAGE INDICATORS - this will display the damage indicator on the mobs - how much damage has been dealed on the troop ! Options: ON/OFF
IN-GAME PURCHASE: you can purchase tower paths in-game (will use your tower defence points that you have in the shop menu of lobby too) - the same as the shop in the lobby, but in game ! Options: ON/OFF (recommended to be OFF, because you can do a mistake) !

So ... this was my kind of - playing guide, or this is just the way i play Tower Defence ! I hope that you have liked it ! Give me feedback and let me know your opinion ! CYA IN GAME !

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom