Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Small islands with upcoming maps on speed?

• Sure why not

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, too many bow spammers

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Something I love about sky wars is that I am not always safe eating a golden apple because of how small the islands are rainbow and sundae have so small islands, that you need to constantly watch out for falling in the void, this should only be for speed because punch bow is not there, tell me what you think.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
No, I wouldn't mind seeing that but I disagree because having a small island means people are more like to spam with their sword for knockback or a bow to get you off the island rather than pvp-ing normally.

Reactions: Shamel
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
The Skywars islands are big enough. Remember, it's Skywars and not Eggwars. In SKywars you should be able to kill players fast and Skywars maps don't need to be very big. Eggwars mas are very big for example. No, the Skywars islands are good as they're now.
This thread is created in Eggwars
Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 11.12.37 pm.png

Reactions: Ducky

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like playing eggwars over skywars because there's actually room to strafe on almost every island. Small islands also mean you shouldn't crit because you'll instantly get knocked off. I really don't want eggwars to end up like that on any map.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
this would be on a solo map, also SW is more unforgiving, eggs everywhere, bows everywhere also this would be on speed solo where all there are are normal bows, I like the strafing used in skywars, it really differs from what is found in eggs and duels, you not only have to strafe to not get hit, you have to to stay on the island too, the current map with the smallest island is pizza, I can eat a golden apple almost anywhere during a sword fight and I would be clear of the void, rainbow on the other hand, I can't think of anywhere besides basements or mid. This would solve the golden apple chugging problem too.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I like playing eggwars over skywars because there's actually room to strafe on almost every island. Small islands also mean you shouldn't crit because you'll instantly get knocked off. I really don't want eggwars to end up like that on any map.
Let's take rainbow, replace one chest on top with lvl 1 iron and downstairs one with lvl 1 gold. In front of the tree a villager and a few gens at mid, next to impossible to get a bow especially because it is speed, someone can break your egg just jumping there, that can suck but it is a rushing tactic, projectiles will not be achieved and it could be fun. You don't have to play said map, it would be an interesting map, could be removed a few days later if no one likes it.

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
In speed, I guess they could have small islands so it's quicker matches but if they crit you all day everyday then you'll get knocked off which is not an aim of eggwars, you aim to protect your island from being attacked and is somewhere you're meant to feel safe and chill and in skywars, you eventually leave your island and fight elsewhere. Sorry if I'm wrong.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Something I love about sky wars is that I am not always safe eating a golden apple because of how small the islands are rainbow and sundae have so small islands, that you need to constantly watch out for falling in the void, this should only be for speed because punch bow is not there, tell me what you think.
Excuse me Biomhaven.You are posting in the eggwars section about your suggestion for skywars.Please copy this thread and post a suggestion for this in the allocated folder for skywars. Requesting Helper/Moderator to kindly lock this thread.
@StorySays @zRinne

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Excuse me Biomhaven.You are posting in the eggwars section about your suggestion for skywars.Please copy this thread and post a suggestion for this in the allocated folder for skywars. Requesting Helper/Moderator to kindly lock this thread.
@StorySays @zRinne
No I think that eggwars islands should be smaller, like skywars, not smaller skywars maps.

A

A pigeon

Non . Les islands d oeufwars sont fine as they are rn. Un shot de la punch bow and well be sent flying like oiseaux

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
I don't agree,EggWars need bug islands for PvP, smaller island difficult the game, if someone shot you out, you need to wait and get another armor and sword, anyway I don't see a lot of bow spammers in EggWars

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Tropical is a normal map and it sucks and its to small and of balance to even have a legit game... This is even worse... That's saying something...

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Small islands aren't exactly a good thing.
I made a custom Eggwars game in vanilla minecraft using only commands, it's called "Potwars" (and I'm not intending to release it, don't ask), and due to the way I made it with structure blocks, each island had to be 32x32x32 or smaller. Smaller islands aren't that good as you don't have much room to PvP, and guess what, everyone's favorite player type appears, bow spammers.
However, a map with a bunch of smaller, floating island scattered everywhere would be cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom