Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hello Cubecraft Members! 👋
----------------------------------
I have a small suggestion for FFA. In FFA you have your kill count on the right of your screen, although there is no way to show other everyone else's (by putting it next to the players name). Example:
Screenshot (178).png

I'm not talking about their entire kills, as it would take far too much space, but their kills for that session.
This is a fairly small addition, but it could help players get a better idea of what kind of fight they're getting into by simply pressing Tab. Instead of finding out after the fact that it was too hard of a fight or too easy. You obviously wont be able to be accurate on how good said player is, but it would make it easier to find a fair fight, especially if you're playing to get some practice without accidently going up against someone who will completely destroy you, or up against someone who isn't very good at all.

Edit: I didn't put into consideration how this could create focusing/targeting, therefore I disagree with this myself.​

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now, you can see your kills in the scoreboard.

Implementing your suggestion people will just focus on the players with more kills and would be really annoying

• Agree
Reactions: iTBD

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Seems pointless. People don’t really “choose” who they’re fighting anyway, if I see someone I kill them no matter who they are or how many kills they have. Will also make the player tab look unnecessarily messy.

Reactions: Amazinq

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I'm disagreeing because I think this will encourage players to gang up on people with lots of kills or people with lots of kills to see players with fewer or 0 kills as an easy target, making the game less neutral and a bit manipulated.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Implementing your suggestion people will just focus on the players with more kills and would be really annoying
Hey, I'm disagreeing because I think this will encourage players to gang up on people with lots of kills or people with lots of kills to see players with fewer or 0 kills as an easy target, making the game less neutral and a bit manipulated.
Yeah makes sense, I didn't really think about that. I can see how it could be an issue though

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom