Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want this?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I like burgers. (click me).

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I added two voting options so dont be the guy who clicks two useless ones or yes and no.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
SS1: Add rewards for lobby challenges:

In other words, if I complete idk, the tower defence parkour, for example, I think maybe we could reward players with 50 points. (Let's face it it isn't that hard). And for different parkours, there would be different rewards. We could also apply this to vortex jumps.

Not only that but if you then complete the TD Parkour in, idk, Under 25.01 seconds, maybe you could get an extra 50 points and 100 exp or something.

These could be apart of a new set of challenges called the Lobby challenges where you click the diamond challenge thingy, then click a new 'Lobbies' feature, then click which lobby, then click either vortex or parkour, and when you click it, it teleports you there... Or somethin' idk.

WHY SHOULD WE IMPLEMENT IT:

Because without it the parkour is useless... To me anyway. Plus it's only a small bonus and would increase the popularity of some games with harder parkour/vortex jumps (meaning more points to be won) a little more.

PS: No idea if this exists or not but do it anyway.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I simply am not sure about this suggestion. It's indeed a small reward to encourage people of doing parkour in the meantime when doing nothing, but I'm thinking at the same time that you shouldn't get a reward for finishing a parkour.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
In my opinion the stuff in the lobby are just there to entertain you. Why would you be in the lobby anyways? You just need to go into a game.

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I like this idea. However, I think that rewarding players with 50 points is too much. Simply because for example, if you win a skywars match you only get 25 points.
So, I think it's better if instead of rewarding points, either make it a small quantity (like 5-10 points), or give people vanity points (50-100).

That's just my thoughts on it :P

Thanks,
Poseidon

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
In my opinion this suggestion would be cool if only the points were not as high, I believe you only get 6 points for destroying an egg in eggwars so 50 points just for completing a parkour would be too much, But if they made it 1 point for each time you complete the parkour, that would be much better. +1 from me only if the points are to be 1 for each time you complete the parkour. Goodluck on your suggestion and have a Wonderful day :)

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Good Suggestion but i'm not in it, but anyway, good feedback!

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
In my opinion this suggestion would be cool if only the points were not as high, I believe you only get 6 points for destroying an egg in eggwars so 50 points just for completing a parkour would be too much, But if they made it 1 point for each time you complete the parkour, that would be much better. +1 from me only if the points are to be 1 for each time you complete the parkour. Goodluck on your suggestion and have a Wonderful day :)
Yeah, but you can play Eggwars alot, but if you just get 50 points once you completed, and for one time.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Hello,

I like this idea. However, I think that rewarding players with 50 points is too much. Simply because for example, if you win a skywars match you only get 25 points.
So, I think it's better if instead of rewarding points, either make it a small quantity (like 5-10 points), or give people vanity points (50-100).

That's just my thoughts on it :p

Thanks,
Poseidon
Yes, but winning Skywars is not once, eventually you'll get more and more wins, if you just complete a parcour once, and you'll get once a reward i think it's good.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
In my opinion the stuff in the lobby are just there to entertain you. Why would you be in the lobby anyways? You just need to go into a game.
Hmm, i'm also agreeing with you, otherwise you just derp around in lobbies, now you have something to do.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I simply am not sure about this suggestion. It's indeed a small reward to encourage people of doing parkour in the meantime when doing nothing, but I'm thinking at the same time that you shouldn't get a reward for finishing a parkour.
I'm kinda like you, i'm totally agreeing with your Comment.

Mar 6, 2017
Hmm, i'm also agreeing with you, otherwise you just derp around in lobbies, now you have something to do.
Oh. I thought he meant like every single time you completed it.
In that case, 50 for completing it for the first time. Agreed.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom