Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I have a gold rank so instead of seeing the big list of all the ranks in the store I see the options for rank upgrades, which is pretty smart. However I think it would be nice for the rank upgrade menu to tell what each rank does? Like it would be nice to see what diamond offers over gold, emerald over diamond, and so on depending on what rank you already have.

Edit: In the rank UPGRADE section I just see the following picture, and hovering over or clicking the ranks doesn't bring up information.

K6u7r1u.png

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have a gold rank so instead of seeing the big list of all the ranks in the store I see the options for rank upgrades, which is pretty smart. However I think it would be nice for the rank upgrade menu to tell what each rank does? Like it would be nice to see what diamond offers over gold, emerald over diamond, and so on depending on what rank you already have.
Doesn't it already kind of do this
if you click on a rank to fill it out than it shows you its perks

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Guy..
upload_2017-10-14_19-50-35.png

upload_2017-10-14_19-50-49.png

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I know
I wasn't saying the same thing as them
I was referring to when on that screen when you click buy it will show up with the list
that was what I was talking about originally
Ah I see lol. That's not intuitive at all, like you'd think that you would see your options and then buy which one you want.

And I just looked at it, and it isn't even right. I know for a fact that in TD you need obby rank to vote for game mode, but in the 'buy' thing it isn't a listed perk for obsidian.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I honestly don't know why there is a difference between what it shows for upgrading stone ranks or higher ranks. Although it's pretty easy to compare and contrast ranks by clicking on them, I understand that having a nice table that shows everything is a lot more useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom