Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No ( < But whyyyy)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I really appreciate your passion for sharing your opinion with the community, but I do believe you should refrain from being so rude to people who actually give you a response. (Regarding Priley, not me.)

Furthermore I want to clarify that my replies on this thread weren't always direct responses to all of your statements, but also recommendations and additions for anyone reading. I never stated that you didn't say a specific thing either.

All in all, I believe that this is all there is to say regarding the topic, so perhaps you want to lock the thread to keep this from turning into an argument between you two! :)

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Cherry picking, again

But, I agree with the man
You're insulting me as a person because I'm giving feedback against your suggestion

Have you noticed this is a forum? A place to discuss things?

You are allowed to recreate a suggestion if you have new things to add and to improve
I can understand you made a suggestion and it got 0 attention, but try thinking why
Perhaps add new spicy ideas or improve the overall quality

On the other hand, threads should not get locked for going off topic as this is not the thread creator their fault in most cases

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
On the other hand, threads should not get locked for going off topic as this is not the thread creator their fault in most cases

If you're referring to what I said, I didn't mean to say that. I recommended that the thread should be locked because the general reason of the thread has been answered. It's up to them whether they keep it up for more opinions or not, I was not trying to force anything. :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Cherry picking, again
As I said before you have no right to judge me for that because you've done it countless of times.
You can *especially* not telling me that I'm 'cherry picking' while that's literally what you're doing *right now*.
You choose to give a response on my 'no' to someone else instead of giving a response on the message actually meant

But, I agree with the man
You're insulting me as a person because I'm giving feedback against your suggestion
I only started 'insulting' you because you're literally complaing: on something you've done countless of times.
You can't judge someone for something you've done too. I didn't 'insult you because you have feedback against my suggestion that's just one big lie. Unless you literally count everything I said too you but if you still don't know that that is just simply how I am: you really should've been more active on your own server cause it's not hard to see that that us who I am.

You are allowed to recreate a suggestion if you have new things to add and to improve
I've seen many suggestions getting locked even when it had different ideas.
Perhaps read my response to you. Then you would have known my response to this already

I can understand you made a suggestion and it got 0 attention, but try thinking why
Perhaps add new spicy ideas or improve the overall quality
wat

Thank you for telling me this information that I already was aware of.
You really shouldn't be telling me this. Tell that to staff member who lock threads for it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
If you're referring to what I said, I didn't mean to say that. I recommended that the thread should be locked because the general reason of the thread has been answered. It's up to them whether they keep it up for more opinions or not, I was not trying to force anything. :)
Was referring to this thread :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
There's no reason to argue about cherry-picking in this seemingly aggressive manner, so please refrain from continuing with it. Just agree to disagree if it gets out of hand, and stay true to the topic. Name calling isn't beneficial towards the suggestion.

Anyways, here's my take on the suggestion:
Necroposting has never sat right with me, seeing as relevance and age are not directly related. Most older threads are due for locks though, seeing as they're no longer relevant (For example: Blockband theme suggestions from 2016). If someone does post on an old thread, then they should add to the topic and introduce new things to talk about. Giving threads a much longer lifespan before necroposting goes into effect would allow players to post on existing suggestion threads instead of making a new thread. A great side-effect of this would also be a decreased amount of repeat suggestions, making the newer suggestions more and more different instead of seeing the same thing every few months.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom