Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Currently there is no way of obtaining Cubelets in assassinations and I thought it would be a fun new feature if there was a (very) low chance of obtaining a Cubelet when looting chests around the map. It would also be nice if you could obtain experience by killing players in FFA and Assassinations, currently you don't get any experience at all when playing these gamemodes. I personally prefer earning experience over earning points, so it would be nice if you could earn both. I was thinking about a +5 experience everytime you kill someone, this may seem like a lot of experience but it would take you 1000 kills to just get 5000 experience. I feel like this would make it well balanced with other gamemodes.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To be honest, I would much prefer an achievements aspect to KitPvP and Assassinations. Also, points per kill? Sounds a little redundant, but it could work if you get (say) 1 points for 4 kills?

Reactions: Sophie

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
To be honest, I would much prefer an achievements aspect to KitPvP and Assassinations. Also, points per kill? Sounds a little redundant, but it could work if you get (say) 1 points for 4 kills?
You get 1 point per kill at the moment on both FFA and Assassinations. I would also love some achievements for these gamemodes, but after you've completed them it would still be nice to be able to obtain experience and cubelets.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Reactions: Despacito 2

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Only if the chances of getting a Cubelet are very low, like you suggested, it'd be very nice :D
And our fellow Tacosbefriends has already suggested expierence for FFA to the devs ;) (he said ASAP sl that's probably about now or something :P )

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
Currently there is no way of obtaining Cubelets in assassinations and I thought it would be a fun new feature if there was a (very) low chance of obtaining a Cubelet when looting chests around the map. It would also be nice if you could obtain experience by killing players in FFA and Assassinations, currently you don't get any experience at all when playing these gamemodes. I personally prefer earning experience over earning points, so it would be nice if you could earn both. I was thinking about a +5 experience everytime you kill someone, this may seem like a lot of experience but it would take you 1000 kills to just get 5000 experience. I feel like this would make it well balanced with other gamemodes.
+1 I like it

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
*Aquires 10 speed 2 potions, 1:20 minutes each, so 12 minutes. And sprints around map looting chests.* overall cost, 200c plus food

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I like it, i will definitely play more assassinations if you get an xp reward for killing someone! +1 :)
I also like the cubelete idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom