Do you agree?

• No + I like lemonade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Slimes shouldn't be able to see slime traps:
I.png

It will be better if slimes can't see slime traps. It is pretty easy to avoid them.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Sure! But what are the odds of a slime walking on the trap. A pretty low chance. They're probably meant to be placed right in front of a slime, when the visiblity doesn't matter anyways.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I kind of like how you have to place them in strategic locations so the slimes accidently get caught on them. There's slightly more depth to both teams when the survivors have to place traps in a place where the slimes can't really see them and the slimes have to be careful about traps instead of just hoping they won't step on some random trap somewhere.

Traps seem fine as they are to me. I even managed to trap @SleepyLiv a few times already! ;) I wouldn't mind if it changed though other than being annoyed when playing as a slime.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I kind of like how you have to place them in strategic locations so the slimes accidently get caught on them. There's slightly more depth to both teams when the survivors have to place traps in a place where the slimes can't really see them and the slimes have to be careful about traps instead of just hoping they won't step on some random trap somewhere.

Traps seem fine as they are to me. I even managed to trap @SleepyLiv a few times already! ;) I wouldn't mind if it changed though other than being annoyed when playing as a slime.
Because I kinda look up when I'm running around and you're mean ;-;
But I win when we play skywars!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would make it a lot less fair for slimes if they just stayed the way they are
I will have you know that though they seem easier
They are still pretty easy to run on when you aren’t trying
Here’s a prime example
2018-02-25_16.31.56.png

In the heat of trying to catch someone I ran over my own trap

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom