Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello, I am Dord and in this thread I complain about the beach map of slime freeze tag. The map beach is very bad especially with the gamemode where you can recover people its almost impossible to tag everyone the map is way too large everyone is very far apart and there is too many hideouts where you can hide people can go really far up where you have to travel really far to tag them, I can't guard them cause I have to tag others. Everytime I go tag others people get recovered cause its super easy to recover people. The map is just bad and should be removed or be edited. I would love to hear your guys his opinions on this map.
Thanks for reading.
Dord

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I disagree. I played Pirates (that's the name of the map) a few times today and played Freeze tag. It is possible to win as a slime. You just need to be smart where you freeze people. Ok I agree it can be hard to do this, but see this as a challenge.

About the hideout spots on Priates: There are only a few good hiding spots and even if you're hiding, the slimes have a player tracker to see where the players are hiding. So give it an attempt and try to invent new strategies to tackle this challenges.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I disagree. I played Pirates (that's the name of the map) a few times today and played Freeze tag. It is possible to win as a slime. You just need to be smart where you freeze people. Ok I agree it can be hard to do this, but see this as a challenge.

About the hideout spots on Priates: There are only a few good hiding spots and even if you're hiding, the slimes have a player tracker to see where the players are hiding. So give it an attempt and try to invent new strategies to tackle this challenges.

I agree but I think he's right about one thing but it's not about Pirates. I really think the game is kinda unfair for slimes. Players get insane amount of powerups, including decoy, while slimes literally cant even tag someone up close if they have no aim (*Cough* totally not me) and slimes either have to tag others or stay and guard players. I REALLY don't like babysitting, I think its boring for both sides but then if the slime don't guard the frozen, then they get recovered and the cycle continues until survivors win.

Survivors almost always win. Freeze Tag IS kinda unfair for slimes
(And I totally don't vote for Freeze Tag every game)

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
i think that the problem is that survivors have speed, so the slimes have to stay on top of the obstacles, so maybe have a little bit less speed for the survivors

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
Hello, I am Dord and in this thread I complain about the beach map of slime freeze tag. The map beach is very bad especially with the gamemode where you can recover people its almost impossible to tag everyone the map is way too large everyone is very far apart and there is too many hideouts where you can hide people can go really far up where you have to travel really far to tag them, I can't guard them cause I have to tag others. Everytime I go tag others people get recovered cause its super easy to recover people. The map is just bad and should be removed or be edited. I would love to hear your guys his opinions on this map.
Thanks for reading.
Dord
Am never voting for freeze its unfair if you are a slime, but i like it when am a survivor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom