Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Your statement has not only confused me but doesn't make sense. Could you please attempt to clarify what you are saying.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they mean why do we have to wait for some skywars maps to become available, as you cant just choose a map that is not currently open, they want all maps to be open all the time. I disagree with this as then maps would take really long to fill up

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think they mean why do we have to wait for some skywars maps to become available, as you cant just choose a map that is not currently open, they want all maps to be open all the time. I disagree with this as then maps would take really long to fill up
Yes. I disagree with that too but it is really boring when you are playing as a trio and you are getting placed only in games with 2 team member limit.

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes. I disagree with that too but it is really boring when you are playing as a trio and you are getting placed only in games with 2 team member limit.
Maybe they could make it so that if you have 10+ party members you can join any map, still i feel like it would take long to fill up sometimes

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
As other people said, we don't really understand, maybe you want more skywars, in this case, we have enough SkyWars maps. We received 3 new maps that we enjoy, so why more if this is your right thread? I think that Level Desingers (builders) don't have always that plenty of time to build a map.

There are currently no free servers with this map. Why?
Which map? And I think there enough maps to play on the server, I think you can find a good nice map to play on. :)

Also, I don't really understand the thread, I tried but I don't know if you ment this. Let me know otherwise.

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
i want play Music map "solo sky" but its closed for long time "10 min-5 min and says " There are currently no free servers with this map"
that makes me sad....

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom