Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Everything in basic items come enchanted. And is very hard craft a armour, i think the bottles are not necesary, but cant be bad, a few exp bottles dont damage nobody :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Everything in basic items come enchanted. And is very hard craft a armour, i think the bottles are not necesary, but cant be bad, a few exp bottles dont damage nobody :)
When you have , for example , two chain helmets with fire prot you can just add them together in a crafting table or that 2x2 crafting table in your inv and all the enchantment will be removed so you can enchant it again

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
When you have , for example , two chain helmets with fire prot you can just add them together in a crafting table or that 2x2 crafting table in your inv and all the enchantment will be removed so you can enchant it again
Why? If i want a non enchanted item i just craft a new item.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
Nice ideas!

IGN » TakeMyGear
Level » 106
Rank » Obsidian

hammer4ever

Mar 8, 2018
The Upside Down
It's basic which means it's difficult to receive good stuff out of your chests. Else everyone would enchant their sword and armor, And i think if they would add experience bottles to Basic it would turn into normal.
This is my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom