Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which weekly item is the most overpowered item and should get removed do you think?

• Wooden knockback sword

• Iron knockback Axe

• Punch,Fire bow

• Tnt

• Invisible potion

• Golden Fire Sword

• Elytra

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone, ( read the whole suggestion before you judge)

After trying the skywars new update I have noticed that some weekly items are too much op and ruining the game. As a leaderboard player I didn't like the idea of the weekly items + I have also asked some leaderboard mates about the weekly items and the most of them don't like it too.
I'm not saying to remove all weekly items but exchange/replace them in other items. so which items should be removed or replaced and why ?

1- The punch bow 🏹:

This item should be removed because one hit of this item can send you to the next game and ruin your game.
2- The knockback sword and axe⚔️🪓:
This two items should be remove because of the same the punch bow reason and It's too much overpowered.
3- Is Anviling the Items 🔧:
Some Players are anviling the weekly items to repair them as you can see in the screenshot which makes them more overpowered and that should not be possible.
Capture.PNG

*Her is some clips that show you what I mean with ruining games :*

That was everything I hope you enjoyed reading my suggestion. It's also nice to have special items in the game but these are too much overpowered anyway thanks for reading.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Some Players are anviling the weekly items to repair them as you can see in the screenshot which makes them more overpowered and that should not be possible.
This is a bug, not a feature.
As for the rest, I don't feel like I play enough Skywars to comment, I haven't really had a chance to try out the Items myself yet.

Reactions: NotEyad
D

Deleted member 410172

I agree, they should remove the ability to anvil the weekly items and atleast downgrade the punch bow to punch 1, not like eggwars challenge mmmh

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
The punch bow and the knockback sword are way too op indeed! I feel like the rest of the things aren't really that op, because you don't die from them instantly, they're just a bit annoying to play against. The durability is low on them for a reason, so anvilling shouldn't be a thing.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
This is a bug, not a feature.
As for the rest, I don't feel like I play enough Skywars to comment, I haven't really had a chance to try out the Items myself yet.
As far as I know this is not a bug.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

After trying the skywars new update I have noticed that some weekly items are too much op and ruining the game. As a leaderboard player I didn't like the idea of the weekly items + I have also asked some leaderboard mates about the weekly items and the most of them don't like it too.
I'm not saying to remove all weekly items but exchange/replace them in other items. so which items should be removed or replaced and why ?

1- The punch bow 🏹:

This item should be removed because one hit of this item can send you to the next game and ruin your game.
This two items should be remove because of the same the punch bow reason and It's too much overpowered.
View attachment 211515

That was everything I hope you enjoyed reading my suggestion. It's also nice to have special items in the game but these are too much overpowered anyway thanks for reading.
We are already working on making it impossible to repair mythical items. So this thread should be treated as a suggestion to nerf the items exclusively and nothing else.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

1- The punch bow 🏹:

View attachment 211515

The weekly items at all are terrilble under my point of view as it's really easy to ruin your game with 0 skill using them. But yeah, they should fix the repair bug.

D

Deleted member 549091

1- The punch bow 🏹:

View attachment 211515

I highly agree with this idea , these items ndeed ruin the game

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
i disagree because even though the items are op they are also fun to use
That’s why there called weekly items it makes items different from others
Okey so let me explain. Maybe you guys don't play the game daily and get 60-70 wins to go up in the leaderboard. that wouldn't be anoying at all for you, but how is it fun when you have 7-8 kills and you get one hit and that hit ruins your game and end it ? Or when you can't your wins goal because of these items ?
As I said up I'm not saying to remove all weekly items but to replace/remove the overpowered ones.

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Weekly items are perfectly fine to me on Bedrock
While they are fairly easy to counter on Bedrock and also help spicing the game up a bit, I can imagine/actually witnessed the power of the KB-Sword on Java

As an 1.8 PvP-Person, please correct/educate me if Im wrong: :)
-The 1.9 Combat System relies on timed hits
-Hits within the Attack cooldown deal no damage and way less KB

Thus making it way harder to resist those KB-items in combat situations, since fast paced trades aren’t possible
Which would have allowed to reduce impact or even pervent hits from the opponent

This is why I voted unsure

Op?
Bedrock: No
Java: Likely

• Agree
Reactions: LukaG_ and NotEyad
Top Bottom