Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

k1ngvenator

Jun 15, 2022
So I think that anyone with gold rank or above should be able to vote whether feature items are obtainable or not. In my opinion, featured items can ruin some SkyWars games pretty badly, but of course there are people that like them. So doing this could make SkyWars more enjoyable for many people.
Honestly, I feel they should just remove featured items altogether; that design is terrible if you ask me.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
They are just unnecessary in Skywars. Think about the Punch II bow and the 'Risk Enderpearl'. Come on lol. It's crap. They should remove the featuring items...
Honestly, I feel they should just remove featured items altogether; that design is terrible if you ask me.
Like I said there are still some people that like the featured items, but personally I don't mind them being removed completely at all lol.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I know they tried to add a new mechanic with featured items and all that stuff, but honestly, they just unbalance the game, as they are items that don't require almost skill, specially the knockback items. I wouldn't mind getting them removed honestly.

Reactions: Vindicatør

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Althought Imma a Bedrock player I agree with all of this. On bedrock it should be too just instead of gold rank it would be avaible from VIP level 3 or 4.

From weekly items only thinks I like(and use) are knockback wooden sword and knockback iron axe (cuz damn they should be named "Hey I'm void, what 'bout you" cuz it's needed just small combo and enemy can experience few seconds of zero gravity and then instant death) other thinks are in my personal opinion not so good but I know few people who like weekly items at all.

If'll CubeCraft wanted to do something with that(most likely removing some items) it wouldn't be easy cuz there are lots of different groups with different opinions so best way from my point of view would be democratic solution.

But the option to vote for weekly items is great and I'm all for it!

• Agree
Reactions: Vindicatør

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
These types of suggestions are fine as long as everybody has considered alternatives to making the weekly items more balanced or work within the base game before simply sweeping the entire feature under the rug with a voting option.

If it can work in the base game, then it should be done.

Things like preventing anvil repairs, nerfing specific items and possibly more to balance them.

Just some thoughts to consider when voting for this suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom