Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Wow dude, you really do play like a pro... can you tell me what texture you use or give me a link? And how do you have their health over their heads? Other than that, GG man!

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Wow dude, you really do play like a pro... can you tell me what texture you use or give me a link? And how do you have their health over their heads? Other than that, GG man!
you can use labbymod if you want just search it up it has damage indicator

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Keep in mind @_PedroPF_ Cubecraft doesn’t allow Labymod reports at the moment. I don’t know if you report but just keep that in mind
What do you mean CubeCraft doesn’t allow reports with Labymod? It’s because of the damage indicators that they don’t allow it? This information is probably on the mods info of CubeCraft and I just don’t remember it lmao

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
What do you mean CubeCraft doesn’t allow reports with Labymod? It’s because of the damage indicators that they don’t allow it? This information is probably on the mods info of CubeCraft and I just don’t remember it lmao
You can change people’s names allowing false reports

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom