Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

123Mango

Apr 28, 2020
No one likes cleaning in skywars.

You probably have heard of "cleaning".

There is simple way to reduce cleaning by a lot, for example look at Hypixel's skywars. There is a perk after you kill someone you get strength potion effect, or golden apple or automatically just regen HP, not sure didn't play 1.8 pvp in a long time but something of those 3. This alone reduced cleaning percentage by a lot, it basically hurts you (enemy has strength 2 potion effect) if you try to clean someone.

Reactions: Tostao ☕

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

It is very frustrating when players clean you. Though I think they shouldn't add the things you are suggesting (golden apple/auto regen when you kill someone). Simply because cleaning is part of the game.

Reactions: Fqnta

123Mango

Apr 28, 2020
If someone was to make poll is cleaning fun or just annoying feature that can be patched so easily, I am pretty sure second option would win.

"It is very frustrating when players clean you."

It is part of the game but if it's just "very frustrating" couldn't it be removed?

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
No one likes cleaning in skywars.

You probably have heard of "cleaning".

There is simple way to reduce cleaning by a lot, for example look at Hypixel's skywars. There is a perk after you kill someone you get strength potion effect, or golden apple or automatically just regen HP, not sure didn't play 1.8 pvp in a long time but something of those 3. This alone reduced cleaning percentage by a lot, it basically hurts you (enemy has strength 2 potion effect) if you try to clean someone.

Hello! I do agree that something like this should be implemented but on a lower scale. Maybe a couple hearts of instant health etc. It is pretty annoying when you get cleaned tbh, it is a part of the game but it’s a bit foul play because you went to kill someone (probably stacked if they did that much damage for you to get insta killed) and then you’re just a one tap by like someone with a helmet.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
If someone was to make poll is cleaning fun or just annoying feature that can be patched so easily, I am pretty sure second option would win.

"It is very frustrating when players clean you."

It is part of the game but if it's just "very frustrating" couldn't it be removed?
You can't just remove everything that's frustrating (for some players). Otherwise they should remove bows and fishing rods (1.8) too. As I said, some things are part of the game and cleaning is one of them.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
You are wrong I like cleaning in skywars cause it's easy and so fun. Cleaning is very fun and easy to do you just go after a fight and you get the stuff of both people who fought its amazing.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I know the feeling when you get cleaned.. But I think its just a part of the game too. Some people are nice enough to let you regen, and some not.

123Mango

Apr 28, 2020
You are wrong I like cleaning in skywars cause it's easy and so fun. Cleaning is very fun and easy to do you just go after a fight and you get the stuff of both people who fought its amazing.
I am pretty sure this is a troll response

123Mango

Apr 28, 2020
You can't just remove everything that's frustrating (for some players). Otherwise they should remove bows and fishing rods (1.8) too. As I said, some things are part of the game and cleaning is one of them.
Unlike Fishing rod 1.8 case more people want it removed than for it to stay.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
As said several times above, cleaning is a part of the game if you like it or not. There are abilities that will give you like ...% chance of getting (for example) regeneration or strength when you're low HP.
Adding golden apples for a kill you made is not very fair and it will probably ruin the game as they're impossible to get in modes like Basic (which is played a lot lately and without the map Flowers counting with its notches ._.)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that cleaning is a part of the game even if it’s pretty annoying sometimes and in some games is cleaning like the only way to win if it’s an big item difference so I sadly don’t like this idea.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
Cleaning is just a part of the game. It's pretty annoying but sometimes is fun to be able to kill someone in just 1 hit.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I understand that cleaning is really annoying I personally stopped playing skywars. Though, its part of the game and cubecraft is not going to change anything about cleaners. Also, they cant just copy hypixel's idea to prevent cleaners.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Like everyone already said, it's part of the game. Yes, it's frustrating sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that (almost) everyone cleans sometimes. Imagine you come across a player with full diamond armor while you don't have really good gear. You know you are most likely going to lose in a fair 1v1, so you try to knock them into the void or you wait until they are low in HP so you have a higher chance of killing them. It's a tactic.
Besides, there already is a SkyWars ability which gives you a chance of getting an instant health potion after killing someone. Adding more healing or strength abilities to prevent cleaning would be too OP imo. I think it's good how it is now.

RoyalAcheron

Oct 16, 2016
Hi 123mango,

I agree about this. A cleaner is part of the game but it can be very frustrating.

But I'm also a fan of rewarding someone. Just to make it more balanced.
I was thinking about an +3HP for killing someone. Even a pro would get this damage with spam clickers in 1.9+

Rewarding someone for a kill sounds good to me. Not with unlocked features but a standard +3HP for every kill.

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom