Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
So, you have all seen it happen. Someone places a bunch of tnt around himself, lights it up and takes off into the air.
Really fun to do, but also very hard. To introduce tnt jumping to Cubecraft, I think a good idea would be to either:
- Make a kit for it
- Edit the bomberman kit

The new kit could contain some: tnt, blast resistance chestplate and a water bucket.
Or the bomberman kit could be modified to have a water bucket, so you can survive the fall.

I think this could bring a new challenge (and strategy) to skywars, which many players may enjoy.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that it is necessary for changing, because not everyone use the bomber kit for tnt jumping. You can also find a water bucket in your chests. The bomber kit will become much OP against Some other kits. You get a free chestplate, some water.

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
Well, I only get water in %10 of my games, and if I DO get water, I dont get armor to survive the blast
and my idea was to either make a kit with a blast resistance chestplate, OR make a kit with water.

And with what other kit do you get enough to jump?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No. If you want to make a TnT cannon and you need water and a but of armour for it, you'll have to be lucky if you find those 2 in your chests.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom