Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, today I have finished my first montage video, and id like to share it with you guys :)
I would really appreciate some feedback, as this is my first montage I have ever edited.

I know the edits aren't very special, this is because i'm learning :) soon video's will get better!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The video is a little bit too long in my opinion. As you stated above, there could be a few revisions in the editing since the transitions are all the same. Besides this, cool video! Would love to see your forthcoming projects. :)

Reactions: Webmets

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I will definitly keep this in mind :) And I choose this video length, to match up with the music haha

Reactions: Troublesomee

Webmets

Apr 22, 2017
Maybe you can take the shots when you are going to make the TNT cannon. And don't take the shots when you are going to loot chests or something
I wasn't sure if I should show the full progress, or just the jump. So I decided to make 2 videos (the 2nd one is coming soon), and do both ways. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
In my opinion isn't your video too long, only What @Daveyyy has said that it is better for taking the shots that you make the tnt job. We want to see action! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hapi birday
Lucavon wrote on IcePancake's profile.
Yo, nice profile picture, what character is it and where from?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft Forums! I hope you have an awesome time here!:D
Xi1m wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
smh
Thunder wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom