Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this map to be added to Team Skywars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Syk-FWbh07dVQJL5bQ0AN7tthyaH_MiVyqJh6vO3k1R5Oo0LS-BI9X6Rc1GJZzHJf2LNzxC2BBzc10141jrNiYgRvsqx45B1FQOaf1Dly2QpLbjQHm0L8Ps97MXq7ZG7BBZGbMxH

Ruins

Introduction:
Welcome to Ruins, a map build by @ItzEnd3r, @Sergiio12, @IceExcalibur20, and @Axyy. Ruins was inspired by fallen castles and the map support a lot of free space to fight on.

Map Information:
➤ 12 Islands
➤ Teams of 2
➤ 5 Chests per island
➤ 2 Chests per Sub-mid
➤ 12 Chests in Mid
➤ 4 iron blocks and 4 diamond blocks.

Islands:
➤ 12 Islands
➤ 4 Sub-Mids
➤ Mid is made of 9 smaller islands

Screenshots:
k5Q0PLFZ4E-reoaC6ir_MPVNg_LrPNv934m6fkm3FJ0M5W5BU5UJWAFpSKEiBBwhsFDPeuPAI8iLYNLAUtsizzkiiUFryMIgo7Of8vQ7M2_xCpSLRZ1i5ciX0gy1vQFt2vlKvtKl

3C3pdOKIEa_xKU56ZCcgoK8-vy9bqDw4CZjFP-aAtexNBjZ0IkU4VyJ8hIn6cEAB3BZZUu5WubDZGWo_F5Rp0v5_MVJnoyK9AO4ysa_t8ljDqrQtHZXQqWWBhHEDeWx9LJniAZUZ

b1aK93GIB_SaKMz8lGVPSzcExQH7q8xtbUpGJU3-cuLDlRGNJ7TF0pSFGzsTMcWnRtHpXTFgoxVnP0vvcEYi3GQheuAcmGhyuyEAJruq8dyGuHbMCKTQmulWoA1OADzxGBeDAmR1

CaoILoYI5r05pJXuRRUWlF4U2OUqYbUvyOxDCS6P0lw84M7f3g8_DYsatZa-anbTbwtEYP7PIWUuj5SOtxVTaaWj0f6hph0vyv0T3SB_sx-NCFPoxF-RLz7EQ2-bbGCBQ89uCFF5

eTlFEO042_q5e-SVw8NyDQueYGL9wF42jxlf_MYkMf9a0EyIPbityn-QAYXbLrO4JD3BEVgtqdXiuLi6l1d7aMl1qPrZUvSpA27a0h53iNyJ4tsOyRQG4lL1b1ExSTMqh-91VKBk

Trailer:

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
First of all this map looks really good!! The only thing i would change is that the mid has 9 smaller islands. I would make this one big mid island or make a second sub mid by conecting most of the islands to eachoter. Why? In the maps that are now added you alsof have this. In to2 you dont have to bridge that much that's the only thing i would improve. Try to make it so you have to bridge a bit less. But overall a really good map!

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
First of all this map looks really good!! The only thing i would change is that the mid has 9 smaller islands. I would make this one big mid island or make a second sub mid by conecting most of the islands to eachoter. Why? In the maps that are now added you alsof have this. In to2 you dont have to bridge that much that's the only thing i would improve. Try to make it so you have to bridge a bit less. But overall a really good map!
there could be some thing like broken bridges between the islands

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
we were trying to go for a more unconventional layout, we hope that this along with the elevation should cause players to stay in mid and lead to very interesting gameplay. But thanks for the suggestion we will talk about it :]

D

Deleted member 469419

there could be some thing like broken bridges between the islands

Hey!

I'm one of the map builders, I'm the guy who have mainly created main and sub mid islands.

What you're proposing is something that I already thought, but to be honest isn't actually necessary. The islands are very connected between them.

Thanks for your feedback though!

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Very nicely build but the thing I have with this map is that this is a modern map with the design. I really don't like it I like the old maps with the far away mid not these submids I prefer rushing to other islands. Which seems impossible on this map seeing what distance you need to build. I don't like the middle the small islands cause I will just be looting and get hit off. When I will be trying to reach someone on the little island they can just keep snowballing me away and fishing rod me in the void. When I try to jump to they're island they'll just throw me off does nto seem very fun. Very nicely build

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
not sure what I can vote yes or no, because my agreement and disagreement are almost equal. I mean
Negative ideas:
-There are so many islands, not fit (Solution: Remove and expand some islands)
-The middle is so small (Solution: Make it solo map)
Missing Stuff:
-What’s the caves under the islands?
Also the decoration is insane, but I am not sure to vote yes or no...

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
not sure what I can vote yes or no, because my agreement and disagreement are almost equal. I mean
Negative ideas:
-There are so many islands, not fit (Solution: Remove and expand some islands)
-The middle is so small (Solution: Make it solo map)
Missing Stuff:
-What’s the caves under the islands?
Also the decoration is insane, but I am not sure to vote yes or no...

- We actually planned to do more islands than normal to have a more unique game style and layout. This makes the map different from other maps.

- The middle is also made small on purpose since we have a lot of sub-mids surrounding it. Also, we are not changing it to solo since the starter islands are rather big!

- We only have made on cave which is on mid islands, we do have some little ones on the starter islands too.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Y
es true that’s a good idea

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
- We actually planned to do more islands than normal to have a more unique game style and layout. This makes the map different from other maps.

- The middle is also made small on purpose since we have a lot of sub-mids surrounding it. Also, we are not changing it to solo since the starter islands are rather big!

- We only have made on cave which is on mid islands, we do have some little ones on the starter islands too.
I get it thanks

Reactions: Axyy and ItzEnd3r

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Looks really good, reminds me slightly of a solo Skywars map, with the flags at the sub middles. However this is a great map idea! Could you tell us how many blocks it is to middle from the starter islands? I want to make sure that you can do it without running out of blocks. +1

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Looks really good, reminds me slightly of a solo Skywars map, with the flags at the sub middles. However this is a great map idea! Could you tell us how many blocks it is to middle from the starter islands? I want to make sure that you can do it without running out of blocks. +1
yeah, ill go check rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom