Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skywars team and solo skywars goes completely reset with wins? all over again ...

  • Yeahh!!!!!!!!

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No

    Votes: 14 82.4%

  • Total voters
    17

Im_Mr_Gamer

Member
Jul 6, 2019
1
0
2
27
I don't want whole year wins like that. at this moment everyone wants to go again and wins has been around for almost 5 years and people are still in leaderboard and everyone is not nice either .. if that happens all over again then surely everyone will play and much more fun!
I hope you will vote! and let me know if you want it!

<3 Thank you very much for reading! thank you!
 

Attachments

  • wwwwwwwwww.png
    wwwwwwwwww.png
    479.5 KB · Views: 107

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
348
1,343
204
22
I can assure you, people would be veeeeery disappointed when this happens.

No, but they can add a daily leaderboard ;)
I think monthly or weekly leaderboards would be better though, you'd have quite a lot of time to play to get on it and making you stay there. Adding a daily leaderboard is just not really useful because it will reset after 24 hours and I think not many people will look on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AlbinDom and Josher
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom