Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
add more content in the chests in bedrock, by this I mean that things like fishing rods, tnt etc.

add more variety of kits, such as notrblocks, spiderman kit, axe kit, speed potion kit with stone sword.

add more maps that are in java.

that when you kill someone you have regeneration, since every time you kill someone who is doing better or someone who plays well, someone comes they clean you

be able to select maps from the lobby, as the maps are very repetitive

cap the clicks per second of the left click at 20 cps and make the drag click and debounce time settings legit

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
You have a good idea, by putting more items and variety in the chests, players tend to be less bored and play SkyWars more. I'll expand your idea.

Let's expand on this: TNT should be added although in should only be a single block, I'm quite unsure how your tnt works here, but having the tnt automatically light the moment you place it, is very beneficial for everyone.

Or you may give 16 tnt, and flint and steel in one of the chests, but limit the quantity to prevent chaos. Next off, you must be able to regulate the damage, I've been it in countless servers, someone of their explosives deal too much damage therefore people get easy unbalanced kills.

Fishing rods are a good addition to it as well, and the chests must be balanced. I have noticed that some players do not have a proper weapon after looting all the chests.

Kits can be made, but they must be equally balanced, or else games will end too fast, or players are eliminated the moment the game begins.

Adding more maps are very good, they give us more variety and avoid the tired feeling of players in playing the same map repeatedly. Personally I am new, but the maps are getting slightly repetitive, what about our skywars mains players?

A great solution so that we will have an extremely good skywars system is that, we have a small waiting lobby, in that lobby it will wait for players for 20 seconds. During that time, you may pick your chosen map, and most votes will win.

The maps selection must be random and you must have at least 10. They must be random because tactical players like me used to pick certain maps because I can win on them easily. So randomized maps to ensure you play a different map entirely.

The after-kills, must have about 5 seconds of regen and strength. It does help, but doesn’t give an entirely unfair advantage either.

Regarding clicks, I have not found anyone can actually make me fly or combo me. If multiple players are experiencing problems, cube could put a click limit of 20 to avoid autoclickers and hackers and even out the playing field.

Reactions: Jose15z

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
add more content in the chests in bedrock, by this I mean that things like fishing rods, tnt etc.

add more variety of kits, such as notrblocks, spiderman kit, axe kit, speed potion kit with stone sword.

that when you kill someone you have regeneration, since every time you kill someone who is doing better or someone who plays well, someone comes they clean you

cap the clicks per second of the left click at 20 cps and make the drag click and debounce time settings legit
I definitely agree with the most of it, but a fishing rod, would be really bad. Ill explain why: I play pocket edition with only a keyboard, but without a mouse. My cousin plays pocket edition with a controller. He can easily use fishing rod by just pressing a button. With touch screen u have to hold down on the screen to throw the fishing rod. That would be very unfair, if that would be added

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

cap it at 13... nobody needs to click that fast

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
I definitely agree with the most of it, but a fishing rod, would be really bad. Ill explain why: I play pocket edition with only a keyboard, but without a mouse. My cousin plays pocket edition with a controller. He can easily use fishing rod by just pressing a button. With touch screen u have to hold down on the screen to throw the fishing rod. That would be very unfair, if that would be added
It does not affect us mobile players exponentially, it's just a fishing rod. Hold your screen and you fish out as well.

Huppo10

Apr 16, 2020
This sounds like a GREAT idea!
You should post your idea to the Cubecraft suggestions page...

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
Damn 20cps and still get 6-5’d by a mobile?
Thanks to my ping, most of half of my hits are not detected thanks to the new kb, also against you, I was normal clicking, anyway, I don't care who is better or what me, as long as you you compare with someone you only compare yourself with worse people, stop being so narcissistic, just to have good aim

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
Damn 20cps and still get 6-5’d by a mobile?
Look, your hits are sent to the server every 13 ms, in theory you make more or less the same hits as me, since if I do 8 with a normal click and you do 6 yours will be detected first and mine will be detected every 200ms Anyway, the combats were the same, in the end I could kill you if you had hit, but I wanted to kill you with the bow but my aim sucks, I would like to do casual duels from time to time because being us more or less the same level we can improve faster

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom