Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Recently, I've been having a lot of fun playing the Java server of CubeCraft, and I've noticed the bedrock server is lacking many features that the Java server has. Here are some things that I'd like to see on bedrock:
Removal of gravestones - This is a tricky one. They make it easier to get loot from a player that you've killed, but they're a buggy mess and most players break them for the loot anyway.
Ender Pearls - At the moment, Ender Pearls only spawn in chests at late game. It would be nice to see them more common as it would result in quicker and more interesting games.
Fishing Rods - Before any of you shout at me in the comments saying that bedrock rods are bad, i know. A friend of mine has fixed bedrock rods (Adding more distance etc), so I'm sure CubeCraft can do it. They could possibly do it so the rod bobber disappears when it hits an enemy, to prevent players being able to lure them in. This would add more skill and it would be nice to see this in the UHC Duels too.
Perks - The java server has this, so why doesn't the bedrock server? It doesn't have to be all of them, just the useful and the ones people care about. For example, the one where you gain speed if you take damage.
More Kits - The java has multiple kits (Scout, Lumberjack) while bedrock only has four, which are Builder, Healer, Chef and Tank. It would be nice to see these on bedrock, as this and perks would give players more of a reason to play.
Enchants - I've seen this been suggested a few times, but why is enchantment tables and anvils disabled? The java server has this, and it adds more thought into the game like enchanting two weapons to make one stronger.
I'm not sure why bedrock doesn't have these, but if you think there should be more stuff added to SkyWars, or even EggWars, leave your suggestions in the comments. It's very plain right now.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Normally I don't agree with massive changes like this, but you make some very good points.
Removal of gravestones - This is a tricky one. They make it easier to get loot from a player that you've killed, but they're a buggy mess and most players break them for the loot anyway.
I noticed this as well, I would prefer to have them removed personally. As you said, most players just break them anyways. Plus, I am often getting cleaned by a 2nd player after a fight, and if I try to place blocks, I often accidentally open the grave and it results in me dying. However, I also notice that when I DO want to open the grave, sometimes it takes several attempts. I've seen it happen to a lot of people. +1 on this part.
Ender Pearls - At the moment, Ender Pearls only spawn in chests at late game. It would be nice to see them more common as it would result in quicker and more interesting games.
This one is a toss up for me. As much as I would love to see quicker rushes and cooler clutches, etc. I feel they would mostly be used by players (that are deathly terrified of fighting in a game made strictly for PvP) to escape any interaction. I guess it would depend on how often they are found in chests. Also, sometimes I notice that ender pearls and other projectiles will glitch and not register when you throw them. I am very neutral on this.
Fishing Rods - Before any of you shout at me in the comments saying that bedrock rods are bad, i know. A friend of mine has fixed bedrock rods (Adding more distance etc), so I'm sure CubeCraft can do it. They could possibly do it so the rod bobber disappears when it hits an enemy, to prevent players being able to lure them in. This would add more skill and it would be nice to see this in the UHC Duels too.
Yup this is similar to my last point in the Ender Pearls paragraph. Once they fix projectiles, I would love to see them added. +1
Perks - The java server has this, so why doesn't the bedrock server? It doesn't have to be all of them, just the useful and the ones people care about. For example, the one where you gain speed if you take damage.
This is 100% my opinion, but I have never been a fan of perks. I think the only thing that should happen after you kill somebody, is maybe a very small health boost, so they can't be 1 hit by the next person who comes along. But if that were to be added it would need to happen to everyone. Again, just my opinion.
More Kits - The java has multiple kits (Scout, Lumberjack) while bedrock only has four, which are Builder, Healer, Chef and Tank. It would be nice to see these on bedrock, as this and perks would give players more of a reason to play.
This has been suggested before I believe. I would like to see more kits added as well, although it would be cool to see new ones that aren't just copied over from Java, if you know what I mean. I don't have all of the Java kits memorized unfortunately so I can't really give any examples D:
Enchants - I've seen this been suggested a few times, but why is enchantment tables and anvils disabled? The java server has this, and it adds more thought into the game like enchanting two weapons to make one stronger.
To my knowledge, which is pretty much just rumours, I believe they are working on balancing enchants currently. I think they used to exist, but were "broken" in some way (I am not really sure, I didn't play Skywars back then) so they removed them. Another thing I have seen suggested a few times, and I would like to see them back as well. +1

Reactions: jpts

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
This is 100% my opinion, but I have never been a fan of perks. I think the only thing that should happen after you kill somebody, is maybe a very small health boost, so they can't be 1 hit by the next person who comes along. But if that were to be added it would need to happen to everyone. Again, just my opinion.
Yes, i've seen hypixel skywars which has a strength perk on call, which seems a bit strange, so i agree with the little health boost. maybe even you could get a few seconds of speed 1 or 2 on a kill.

Reactions: qMelonn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom