Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Skywars | Suggestions

Hey I'm Axyy and I have been thinking about multiple suggestions for Skywars.
I've been playing Skywars on Cubecraft for years now and have seen things come and go. I still really enjoy the game but of course there are things to make it better!

Let's start with my first suggestion!
- Implementing the Lucky Islands map Portal in to Skywars!
  • I really love this map and I think the size between the island are also pretty good for a Skywars map. I can say that this is by far my most favorite map to play Lucky Islands on. I also really like the style that it's built in and I'm sure it would do really good as a Skywars map.

Well, I've got another one!
- Adding in a ranked mode!
  • I like the concept of having a competitive mode of Skywars, you can either get on the top or lose all your points. It would work with an ELO system and perhaps everyone starts with 0 points. When you win a game you maybe get 100 points, the second one gets 75 points and the person that becomes third gets 50 points. Maybe the bottom 3 lose points? A lot of ways to work this out!

Some ideas that could work:

• Smaller/custom maps
  • Winning/Losing points
  • Monthly reset
  • Prices
  • ELO/Point prefix/suffix during games
  • Any other ideas?

I hope you like these suggestions and be sure to let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment!
- Axyy.

Reactions: Basketman

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
Skywars | Suggestions

I've been playing Skywars on Cubecraft for years now and have seen things come and go. I still really enjoy the game but of course there are things to make it better!

• I really love this map and I think the size between the island are also pretty good for a Skywars map. I can say that this is by far my most favorite map to play Lucky Islands on. I also really like the style that it's built in and I'm sure it would do really good as a Skywars map.

• I like the concept of having a competitive mode of Skywars, you can either get on the top or lose all your points. It would work with an ELO system and perhaps everyone starts with 0 points. When you win a game you maybe get 100 points, the second one gets 75 points and the person that becomes third gets 50 points. Maybe the bottom 3 lose points? A lot of ways to work this out!

• Smaller/custom maps
  • Winning/Losing points
  • Monthly reset
  • Prices
  • Any other ideas?

I hope you like these suggestions and be sure to let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment!
- Axyy.
Not bad I think Smaller/Custom maps is a good idea.

Enchie

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2018
My Enchant Labr- Oh Wait Freebuild's Gone
I wouldn’t like to see a ranked mode. Mainly due to traumatic events on other servers related to ranked aspects of gameplay that led to me being diagnosed with depression. (I don’t like to talk about it. Please don’t pry for details.) In that sense though, my opinion is biased so my view is therefore obsolete.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Skywars | Suggestions

• Smaller/custom maps
  • Winning/Losing points
  • Monthly reset
  • Prices
  • Any other ideas?

- Axyy.
I think that the idea of the lucky is so crazy and hard to do, but i would love it xD, and the ranked mode, it's a cool idea, yes, but i think that it will be full of Toxic People :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom