Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Iam sure i live in Belgium.
Hello everywone! As you know of skywars it's a very popular game of Cubecraft and probably growed up their community today i have some suggestions around the theme 'Skywars' so be sure to Comment you're ratings and suggestions!

New Maps:
Best cubecraft you're maps are amazing but honestly they are to far away from anything i really like theme's where you usually go from you're island to straight mid but without a long distance between the island and the mid.
The problems are that the islands are, not as big as i expected this make's it easy for the player to throw the player off.
It's very annoying to have a tiny space in the maps, Maps should be bigger!

WARNING THE NAME'S I USE ARE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP ITSELF NOT THE MAP NAME IT SHOULD BE!!!

Here are some map thema's i would give you!

- Biome Mix
: Including a map with different biome's in one this could be done for Skywars and team skywars!

- Space
:
This should be a map where you can get elytra's and be able to fight in a space station and anything related to space this could be very original!

- Terra Map
:
This includes HUGE amount of landscape and jungle theme's!

- Desert theme
: Yes we all know about the "Desert" map but what about a map that includes the typic Wild-west style and trainrails etc etc.

Off course in team skywars you have one of these but a little bit more could be added to that map!

- Giant World
: This inculudes a world with Nature and buildings i would suggest this buildings to be big and large so the player could parkour on it or feel like a little thingy there should be large mushrooms big house's etc!

==================================================================================

I'm really tired of those "Hackers' that come daily the Sentinel Anticheat is off course not made for it but there should be a better way to handle with the hackers!

/Report command!
Off course this is already something suggested, But it's very handy you can easily report and staffmembers will try to hunt them down

Anti-cheat bot!
A Bot that checkes data of the player and matches it Between a Legit and hacking player
so the bot can see if the hacker's data is much different then the legit player's data!
=========================================================================

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

MORE COMING LATER

:

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Please can you place the next time your suggestions Here:https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ ;)

Ok, up to your suggestion. New maps would be fun. It does not matter What kind of maps, But new maps is always fun.

A /report command is not a good idea in My opinion. The staff members will become stalked And trolled. There are less people that will use this command good.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, I like to add new maps
But, space already exist and got removed, the original name was galaxy, Maybe they can make a map named space, That Looks like the map space in eggwars.

Biome mix
is actually the same as the removed map biomes. Personally I like that map a lot and I hope it would be returned back.

Giant world
Pls no Having a HUGE map would contain a lot of campers and is the waiting time long.

The /report command got removed by issues and players makes abuse of it, and I do not think it would come back. You can report players on the report site ( https://reports.cubecraft.net ) or do /registerreports in game to create a account.

Anti cheat bot? There's already an awesome anti cheat called Sentinel, it works in waves so at a end of each day the hacker would be punished

Back to the past, cubecraft had a anti cheat bot That kicks a player with use fly hacks or kill aura. I hope they'll add That back because it was very good! And If they would add it I hope it would be added for each game ;)

Please can you place the next time your suggestions Here:https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/ ;)
It doesn't matter because the most of them are about skywars. But next time do it there.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
- Biome Mix
: Including a map with different biome's in one this could be done for Skywars and team skywars!
We had a biomes map called 'Biomes' but I don't know why it has been removed.

- Space:
This should be a map where you can get elytra's and be able to fight in a space station and anything related to space this could be very original!
Sounds like a fun map.

- Terra Map:
Would be a very big map then. This could be a nice map for Team Skywars.

- Desert theme
: Yes we all know about the "Desert" map but what about a map that includes the typic Wild-west style and trainrails etc etc.
Could also be a Team Skywars map/

- Giant World
: This inculudes a world with Nature and buildings i would suggest this buildings to be big and large so the player could parkour on it or feel like a little thingy there should be large mushrooms big house's etc!
And this is a suggestion for a Team Skywars map? Sounds more like a Survival Games map.

/Report command!
Off course this is already something suggested, But it's very handy you can easily report and staffmembers will try to hunt them down
We had the /report command in the past but it has been removed as it was being heavily abused. Playes were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on fake reports. For these reasons, I believe there're more, the /report command won't be added back.

Anti-cheat bot!
Say hello to our Ani-Cheat Sentinel > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spookrijder1

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
We had a biomes map called 'Biomes' but I don't know why it has been removed.

Sounds like a fun map.

Would be a very big map then. This could be a nice map for Team Skywars.

Could also be a Team Skywars map/

And this is a suggestion for a Team Skywars map? Sounds more like a Survival Games map.

We had the /report command in the past but it has been removed as it was being heavily abused. Playes were submitting fake reports and Staff Members were wasting their time on fake reports. For these reasons, I believe there're more, the /report command won't be added back.

Say hello to our Ani-Cheat Sentinel > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/.
Yes i know About the Biomes

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
- Space
:
Hey there!

I like this one. It can be a whole new game mode. Skywars with elytra's and boosts. While trying to kill each other. Sounds awesome :P

Cheers,
NoResult

TheMrLoL

Feb 19, 2016
Well, I like to add new maps
But, space already exist and got removed, the original name was galaxy, Maybe they can make a map named space, That Looks like the map space in eggwars.

Biome mix
is actually the same as the removed map biomes. Personally I like that map a lot and I hope it would be returned back.

Giant world
Pls no Having a HUGE map would contain a lot of campers and is the waiting time long.

The /report command got removed by issues and players makes abuse of it, and I do not think it would come back. You can report players on the report site ( https://reports.cubecraft.net ) or do /registerreports in game to create a account.

Anti cheat bot? There's already an awesome anti cheat called Sentinel, it works in waves so at a end of each day the hacker would be punished

Back to the past, cubecraft had a anti cheat bot That kicks a player with use fly hacks or kill aura. I hope they'll add That back because it was very good! And If they would add it I hope it would be added for each game ;)

It doesn't matter because the most of them are about skywars. But next time do it there.

Yes i know the Giant world would need much players to gain kills.

Giant maps would cause a lot off people to camp and a game would take way to long. I also would like to leave elytra's out off skywars, It would be to easy to travel around the map and it would also be very annoying if someone would fly away while pvping. And unfortunately I don't think the report command will ever come back.

Reactions: D0RIAN

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I realy like your idea. They already added a lot of maps to skywars. So what i would suggest is just do a big map update with each gamemode. It can be nice to get some new maps but the builders can't build maps every day just to update the maps every time.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
The maps:
Biomes
Sounds fun, I agree

Space
I especially like the elytra idea and this map could be really fun!

Terra
More maps with less void sounds cool, maybe make this map with less void than most?

Desert
We already have western.... I don't see the point of another map with the same theme

Giant world
As @iCheeetah said, I think this would be better suited as a survival games map, not a skywars map

/Report
This has been removed because it was heavily abused. Sorry, but I don't see it coming back any time soon.

Anti-Cheat
We already have an anti-cheat, sentinel, and I must say, it does a pretty good job of banning the hackers.

Summary
I agree on the maps, if you change giant world into an so map instead.
The 2 banning hackers suggestions I do not agree with though, sorry

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
@Buuuddy move to suggestions?
Biome Mix
Is this not already a map, or was it removed?
Space
:
This would actually be really interesting. I love the "wings" maps on FFA in the PVP lobby, so this would be really cool.
Terra Map
:
HUGE amount of landscape? Uh.. not really great for PVP really.
- Desert theme
Sounds good. It could be called "western" or "cowboy". If it were to be called "cowboy" they could include mini-statues of cowboys which could conceal loot chests.
- Giant World
A parkour-themed skywars map would be REALLY interesting.
Anti-cheat bot!
A Bot that checkes data of the player and matches it Between a Legit and hacking player
so the bot can see if the hacker's data is much different then the legit player's data!
This already exists - see here. However, it's in early days.
/Report command!
This used to exist, but due to the sheer amount of players using it of course there were many false reports and staff were being overwhelmed. Use reports.cubecraft.net - it saves time and really does help staff.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
- Biome Mix
For all the maps, I'm sure there will be a map update in the future and there will be new maps, they don't accept map submissions anymore.
/Report command!

Anti-cheat bot!
The command /report was removed as it was being abused by players. Some players used to use the command /report in an inefficient way. Some moderators were wasting their time with fake reports. For those reasons, the command /report was removed.

If you see a hacker just try to record them and report at https://reports.cubecraft.net We would appreciate it!

If you don't have a record program to record teamers or hackers, here are some. (They're free)
CamStudio: http://camstudio.org/
OBS: https://obsproject.com/
Bandicam: http://www.bandicam.com/
Make sure to follow the reporting guidelines, good luck! :)

-

For the Anti-Cheat, we already have one and it's called Sentinel, if you want to know more about this, the I suggest you watch this video:

Reactions: DrHam

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello everywone! As you know of skywars it's a very popular game of Cubecraft and probably growed up their community today i have some suggestions around the theme 'Skywars' so be sure to Comment you're ratings and suggestions!

New Maps:
Best cubecraft you're maps are amazing but honestly they are to far away from anything i really like theme's where you usually go from you're island to straight mid but without a long distance between the island and the mid.
The problems are that the islands are, not as big as i expected this make's it easy for the player to throw the player off.
It's very annoying to have a tiny space in the maps, Maps should be bigger!

WARNING THE NAME'S I USE ARE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP ITSELF NOT THE MAP NAME IT SHOULD BE!!!

Here are some map thema's i would give you!

- Biome Mix

- Space
:

- Terra Map
:

- Desert theme

Off course in team skywars you have one of these but a little bit more could be added to that map!

- Giant World

==================================================================================

I'm really tired of those "Hackers' that come daily the Sentinel Anticheat is off course not made for it but there should be a better way to handle with the hackers!

/Report command!

Anti-cheat bot!
=========================================================================

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

MORE COMING LATER

:
I seriously like your creative ideas! +1

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that the maps would be a great idea to help to get more players to play Skywars. I also agree that there should be some new maps made.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom