Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
banning the hackers.
And *some* inoccent players. Kappa.
Anti-cheat bot!
A Bot that checkes data of the player and matches it Between a Legit and hacking player
so the bot can see if the hacker's data is much different then the legit player's data!
You should check the /train command ;)
Report command!
Off course this is already something suggested, But it's very handy you can easily report and staffmembers will try to hunt them down
Would be abused

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everywone! As you know of skywars it's a very popular game of Cubecraft and probably growed up their community today i have some suggestions around the theme 'Skywars' so be sure to Comment you're ratings and suggestions!

New Maps: No because CCG refuses to take map selections by the community (I tried)
Best cubecraft you're maps are amazing but honestly they are to far away from anything i really like theme's where you usually go from you're island to straight mid but without a long distance between the island and the mid.
The problems are that the islands are, not as big as i expected this make's it easy for the player to throw the player off.
It's very annoying to have a tiny space in the maps, Maps should be bigger!

WARNING THE NAME'S I USE ARE THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MAP ITSELF NOT THE MAP NAME IT SHOULD BE!!!

Here are some map thema's i would give you!

- Biome Mix
: Including a map with different biome's in one this could be done for Skywars and team skywars!

- Space
:
This should be a map where you can get elytra's and be able to fight in a space station and anything related to space this could be very original!

- Terra Map
:
This includes HUGE amount of landscape and jungle theme's!

- Desert theme
: Yes we all know about the "Desert" map but what about a map that includes the typic Wild-west style and trainrails etc etc.

Off course in team skywars you have one of these but a little bit more could be added to that map!

- Giant World
: This inculudes a world with Nature and buildings i would suggest this buildings to be big and large so the player could parkour on it or feel like a little thingy there should be large mushrooms big house's etc!

==================================================================================

I'm really tired of those "Hackers' that come daily the Sentinel Anticheat is off course not made for it but there should be a better way to handle with the hackers!

/Report command! Not Sky Wars related... Also no because lots of false reports... CCG has denied it... We have Sentinal
Off course this is already something suggested, But it's very handy you can easily report and staffmembers will try to hunt them down

Anti-cheat bot! Once again no we have Sentinal that learns and also bans correctly.
A Bot that checkes data of the player and matches it Between a Legit and hacking player
so the bot can see if the hacker's data is much different then the legit player's data!
=========================================================================

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

MORE COMING LATER

:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm really tired of those "Hackers' that come daily the Sentinel Anticheat is off course not made for it but there should be a better way to handle with the hackers!
ever heard of reporting them?
/Report command!
since you have no way to justify it
IT WON'T BE ADDED DUE TO IT BEING ABUSED (unless you have some way to justify it)
New Maps:
Best cubecraft you're maps are amazing but honestly they are to far away from anything i really like theme's where you usually go from you're island to straight mid but without a long distance between the island and the mid.
The problems are that the islands are, not as big as i expected this make's it easy for the player to throw the player off.
It's very annoying to have a tiny space in the maps, Maps should be bigger!
Do you know how many maps there are
- Space
:
This should be a map where you can get elytra's and be able to fight in a space station and anything related to space this could be very original!
could completely ruin skywars
- Terra Map
:
This includes HUGE amount of landscape and jungle theme's!
We are talking about skywars here Not Survival games
- Biome Mix
: Including a map with different biome's in one this could be done for Skywars and team skywars!
okay I can easily see this favouring teams since certain teams have better biome resources
- Giant World
: This inculudes a world with Nature and buildings i would suggest this buildings to be big and large so the player could parkour on it or feel like a little thingy there should be large mushrooms big house's etc!
I won't ask how Pac-man isn't big enough but sure

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Top Bottom