Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Hi! I've been thinking about this and I think it is a really good idea to make players' islands be closer to the center of the map, this would require more skill as everyone would rush the goodies that are in the mid and there would be a lot of PvP. Because what most people do is stay in their island and shoot people off their bridges. So that's my suggestion hope you end up adding this to all maps (because there are some that already have it)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's the players' choice if they stay on the starters islands or if they go to the middle. Most of the time they stay at the starters islands and kill everyone, like me. I only go to the middle if the map is made for it or if I can go to the middle without being shot off. Shortly, I don't agree.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
And that's what I never liked, people staying at their starting islands and killing everyone from there, I think it'd be more action packed if everyone went to the middle. Although you could still stay in your island but you would probably die if you haven't made a trap or knock people out of the map.

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hi! I've been thinking about this and I think it is a really good idea to make players' islands be closer to the center of the map, this would require more skill as everyone would rush the goodies that are in the mid and there would be a lot of PvP. Because what most people do is stay in their island and shoot people off their bridges. So that's my suggestion hope you end up adding this to all maps (because there are some that already have it)
So you are saying that the build team makes new maps wich are smaller?

In my opinion i think that there should be a mix of both. If they are too close tho there would be more rushing on eachother. BUT games will go significantly faster so i agree but i love large maps

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium

I would like it that they would change the old Maps, where the islands are far away of mid, that they change iT like the map glass, with more intermediate islands. And i would also like that all maps have a random spawnpoint, like the map glass. It's more Fun, when you are in a party.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Personally I don't want This, because it's not fun That in each map Everyone can rush to mid, and have better gear, or faster/more gear, and give different players an unfair advantage.
And Everyone Goes to you immediately, and in My opinion there are enough maps close to each other/mid, and I Personally don't want more. I'm happy with What we have now, and don't want changes to it.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that making all the island closer to the middle a good idea is, because Some maps are close to the mid and other maps not. You can play the maps where the islands are very close to te middle. I am not a favour of this idea. Some examples of maps that are close to the middle: glass, candy, snowy, taiga.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Yes but that would make people more spread and thus making more campers!
You're completely wrong, in skywars, camping isn't actually a good method to win. And thanks to the compasses that track players, it'd be easy to find people that blocked themselves with blocks or under ground. Also camping should be punishable if it's not yet.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yes but that would make people more spread and thus making more campers!
What kind of logic is that...

Did no one see the upgraded version of glass? My new favorite map 11/10. Pokemon is also a nice map tbh.
They should make more maps like that one ^

Reactions: Wetaa

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I don't think we will be changing this to all maps, however I could ask the build team if they are willing (And have time and are able to etc.) to add a map that has islands close to the middle?

I Agree with this suggestion
All of the maps that are close together are more fun to play on.
The most UNFUN maps are the ones that are make the middle and islands so far away from each other. Such as music notes map.
I feel that not many people like that map and it my least favorite map

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would be amazing for people who like to gain attack on mid then just blow it all up *cough cough* Yoya *cough cough*
In all seriousness however I personally wouldn't really like this because it means no work is needed once to get good loot

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
Thanks to all people who agree!! Keep giving opinion we might make this suggestion an actual thing on the server! I knew a lot of people would like it, like isn't it boring when you're like super far from mid? Instead of being able to make a little 2 blocks long bridge and getting to a island between you and the mid? That'd be more action!!

Reactions: MClicious

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Personally, I don't really bother with the middle - I prefer to wipe out players first then, if I still have time, go to the middle. Chances are if you rush middle you'll be shot off in no time, simply due to the large distance between the islands to the middle. I feel that makes gameplay that little bit more interesting, because when there's just that one guy who got to middle and is super OP it just ruins the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom