Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This is a problem about skywars right now and its very annoying if you get given no armour or building blocks or even a weapon. Sometimes I even see people getting almost full diamond armour and others just a helmet and boots. Now I know that you can just mine for iron and diamonds, but people on the map trees or desert like to rush for others meaning you don`t get enough time to mine.

Someone said last week in a random skywars game chat, said that they didn`t get given any armour, which was very annoying for them. :/

Maybe if cubecraft makes the starting chests/gear more equal just like hypixal and I don`t mean everyone getting full diamond, but maybe half iron or chain.

Mar 6, 2017
Hey,

I understand your point of view. Sometimes you get extremely overpowered, other times you wouldn't hurt a fly, but the thing is, the chests are put in with random stuff at the beginning of each game. Either way, I here there's an update coming, and I hope they take your suggestion into consideration.

Thanks,
Poseidon

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I like Skywars as it is now so I disagree. You can still win without good gear.
Sorry for the late reply, but I do agree that you can still win without good gear, but its very annoying when your starter weapon is a wooden pickaxe sometimes and a bow with no arrows. Meaning that you need to somehow be quick enough to mine stone and make a stone sword. (Iron sword takes to long to get and by the time you get it, people have already reached your island with diamond swords and such.) I guess our best bet is to use snowballs and eggs to knock people off.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You know that happens to me too I'm building to the island next to me with boots and helmet go down the ladder and I see a guy in full diamond and I'm like wth so I hope they fix it :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you have any specific suggestions you can suggest them on the pinned threads in the Skywars section :)
Anyways I agree, the chests have pretty bad item spawns. They need to be specific to the island they spawn on, not diamond on the starting islands. There are sometimes where I'm really unlucky and get 0 blocks on start.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
When I play on Basic mode, im always lucky. But on overpowered, I sometimes start with arrows with no bow and sometimes I start with bad armour and a pickaxe. I kinda want the punch to be removed, because people like to bow spam with it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
When I play on Basic mode, im always lucky. But on overpowered, I sometimes start with arrows with no bow and sometimes I start with bad armour and a pickaxe. I kinda want the punch to be removed, because people like to bow spam with it.
Bow spam is bad in op I hate it hope they remove it and leave Power 2

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Bow spam is bad in op I hate it hope they remove it and leave Power 2
I think I might agree with you, but I also like to make punch 2 and power 3 bows to win a match. I think they should make another map where all the islands are connected to mid, just like the map jungle, but different in some ways

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Top Bottom