Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skector

Sep 16, 2015
Hi very good at all. Well here I bring a map I did a few months ago that ultimately neither gave use to map and wanted to present it here in case you approved it and gave him use the map, the map is my creation , is neither downloaded or copied or anything Original mine is a game called Splatoon upload pictures of the map if you have further questions just search Youtube Skector and exits. Well I leave photos map

I hope you like it , Greetings and thank you very much to see the post and comment :)

R3dcraft textures used are x128 and Original Minecraft

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 493
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 168
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1 MB · Views: 135
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
  • 6.png
    6.png
    871.4 KB · Views: 129

Skector

Sep 16, 2015
If the map was accepted but only contact or ask him directly what happened to a friend who works with you crisgatito builder

Notice I do not want cubecraft range is only present this map if you want it or not is your decision :)

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
Looks awesome, have you applied it for any other servers? And could you also explain this theme as it's quite confusing...

Reactions: Sophie

Skector

Sep 16, 2015
This map does not have any server yet.
Now if you ask me if I'm on another server, if I am currently

D

Deleted member 15612

I don't wanna be rude but i don't really like it.
There is like Extra details, and i don't like the Map theme.
Islands are too big, and they're are just in different colors, and the Middle island looks like a mini-city.

BalamGV

Nov 24, 2014
OMGi really like this map
Finishing what I started: i really like the map, the pixel art is a success. The center with the variation of colors and the trees make for me like a painting. The wall of clay in the islands i think its a point to the overpowered match, the separation of the islands its perfect, and is perfect to pvp because you have more space than others.
+1
:D

Reactions: Skector

Skector

Sep 16, 2015
Looks awesome, have you applied it for any other servers? And could you also explain this theme as it's quite confusing...

this map is related Splatoon Wii game , a war game paint the streets

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom