Votes: 31 88.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
Name: Field
Creator: Chupador
Description: Based on a field where cows graze and plants grow.

ux76B24.png

ux76B24.png

Wt3BpBS.png
mnExGoo.png

xzEbo5O.png

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Well I did make this, but it's not as bad as that one posted by that person earlier so I am happy.
Guess I'll give some genuine criticism then..

The map is boring, not unique and not offering any new challenges. I'm not sure what the build team is looking for in new maps, but with my map - that got accepted - I tried to offer players a new challenge (the new layout)

Not only is there already a Solo SkyWars map named 'Field', but what does this have to do with a field anyway? Just regular, boring spawn islands with an odd-looking wooden structure plopped on it. Some basic vanilla trees and then just a wooden cylinder in the middle. Obviously a no from me

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
Guess I'll give some genuine criticism then..

The map is boring, not unique and not offering any new challenges. I'm not sure what the build team is looking for in new maps, but with my map - that got accepted - I tried to offer players a new challenge (the new layout)

Not only is there already a Solo SkyWars map named 'Field', but what does this have to do with a field anyway? Just regular, boring spawn islands with an odd-looking wooden structure plopped on it. Some basic vanilla trees and then just a wooden cylinder in the middle. Obviously a no from me
Ok mr know it all, it's called field because that's where cows graze and did I need YOUR "yes"? Nope I don't think I did.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Ok mr know it all, it's called field because that's where cows graze and did I need YOUR "yes"? Nope I don't think I did.
Why would you share a map if you can't stand criticism? One vote won't make a difference but if you say this to everyone who's disagreeing then do you really think a lot of people will vote for your map to be added? Nope I don't think

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This map looks similar to a map that already exists on the CubeCraft network: Trees.
There are islands with 1-2 trees and a lowered down middle.

Besides that, I don't understand the logs that you've added in the middle. They are quite random and not that good looking, maybe adding a structure like a house/building will fix this?
(NOTE: imnobuilder.png)

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
Why would you share a map if you can't stand criticism? One vote won't make a difference but if you say this to everyone who's disagreeing then do you really think a lot of people will vote for your map to be added? Nope I don't think
People can say what they want I allow it, but you are trying to annoy me.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It lacks detail. Perhaps add some more blocks to the bottom, make custom trees.
About mid.. uh.. just.. re-make it.. It's just a flat circle, it looks really boring. It's just some logs. Add something on the bottom like the spawn islands. Maybe not make it out of only wood. Add more details. Hide the glowstone at the sides.
Maybe add a little cave in the spawn islands to mine ores.
You could also add a sub-mid to fill the map a bit. Also change the house?.. thingy? Because it looks quite bad..

Reactions: Eli and Chupador

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yea maybe stay away from my posts before I block you
There's no such thing on the forums, only ignore, but I'll still be able to post here, you'll just not see it :)

I was genuinely just giving criticism, just take it into consideration and try to improve your map, it should be improved a lot at this point in time

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
There's no such thing on the forums, only ignore, but I'll still be able to post here, you'll just not see it :)

I was genuinely just giving criticism, just take it into consideration and try to improve your map, it should be improved a lot at this point in time
Ok I will take in all that you have put along with others but it came across that you were trying to annoy me, I felt uneasy with this.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
You ran out of maps to steal?
Name: Field
Creator: Chupador
Description: Based on a field where cows graze and plants grow.

ux76B24.png

ux76B24.png

Wt3BpBS.png
mnExGoo.png

xzEbo5O.png
Don’t like it, it’s too plain the islands are too far away from mid. The theme of “field” is unoriginal and boring. This map is very similar to many others already in the server. Maybe try making it look more detailed and make it more visually appealing. Keep making your own maps though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom