MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all i want to say that this only applies for Java

So i play a lot of skywars and have noticed a few things i love to share with you guys
-Basic chests on the starting island have almost Always 4 armour pieces and only 1 of each (Helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots.
- In basic chests at the starter island there are Always a maximum of 2 leather pieces or less.
- In normal chests the chance is high that you do not have leggings or a chestplate.
- Overpowerd gets almost never voted.
- If in basic chest you only have 3 armour pieces, then there is a high cnage you have half chain or 3/4 chain, and you have at least leggings and a chestplate, the boots or helmet can vary

this was some information, hopefully you find it usefull

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
First of all i want to say that this only applies for Java

So i play a lot of skywars and have noticed a few things i love to share with you guys
-Basic chests on the starting island have almost Always 4 armour pieces and only 1 of each (Helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots.
- In basic chests at the starter island there are Always a maximum of 2 leather pieces or less.
- In normal chests the chance is high that you do not have leggings or a chestplate.
- Overpowerd gets almost never voted.
- If in basic chest you only have 3 armour pieces, then there is a high cnage you have half chain or 3/4 chain, and you have at least leggings and a chestplate, the boots or helmet can vary

this was some information, hopefully you find it usefull
This is why I always vote basic, because in normal the amount of armor are never fair. I sometimes walk with iron leggings and boots while my neighbor has a chestplate helmet and boots.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This is why I always vote basic, because in normal the amount of armor are never fair. I sometimes walk with iron leggings and boots while my neighbor has a chestplate helmet and boots.

I definitely feel you on this. The armor that you get in normal chests depends on how strong your weapons are and vice versa. That’s why there’s a lack of armor in a chest with a sharp 2 iron sword. Normal chests are in need of a serious rework.

Reactions: East
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom