MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all i want to say that this only applies for Java

So i play a lot of skywars and have noticed a few things i love to share with you guys
-Basic chests on the starting island have almost Always 4 armour pieces and only 1 of each (Helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots.
- In basic chests at the starter island there are Always a maximum of 2 leather pieces or less.
- In normal chests the chance is high that you do not have leggings or a chestplate.
- Overpowerd gets almost never voted.
- If in basic chest you only have 3 armour pieces, then there is a high cnage you have half chain or 3/4 chain, and you have at least leggings and a chestplate, the boots or helmet can vary

this was some information, hopefully you find it usefull

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
First of all i want to say that this only applies for Java

So i play a lot of skywars and have noticed a few things i love to share with you guys
-Basic chests on the starting island have almost Always 4 armour pieces and only 1 of each (Helmet, chestplate, leggings and boots.
- In basic chests at the starter island there are Always a maximum of 2 leather pieces or less.
- In normal chests the chance is high that you do not have leggings or a chestplate.
- Overpowerd gets almost never voted.
- If in basic chest you only have 3 armour pieces, then there is a high cnage you have half chain or 3/4 chain, and you have at least leggings and a chestplate, the boots or helmet can vary

this was some information, hopefully you find it usefull
This is why I always vote basic, because in normal the amount of armor are never fair. I sometimes walk with iron leggings and boots while my neighbor has a chestplate helmet and boots.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This is why I always vote basic, because in normal the amount of armor are never fair. I sometimes walk with iron leggings and boots while my neighbor has a chestplate helmet and boots.

I definitely feel you on this. The armor that you get in normal chests depends on how strong your weapons are and vice versa. That’s why there’s a lack of armor in a chest with a sharp 2 iron sword. Normal chests are in need of a serious rework.

Reactions: East
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom