Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I almost exclusively play team Skywars, so don't have much of an opinion on solo maps. I general I would say that most maps I like have a few distinct qualities:
  • a 'progressive' playstyle to them. Meaning, you are able to get diamonds on your island and enchant at the centre, so both rushers and campers have some form of advantage over the other.
  • Enough room to PvP easily, but also plenty of opportunities to knock people of (I think I prime example of this is music).
  • A centre island that is not too crowded with players.
  • Rush friendly (not too much space between islands).
  • Easily accessible chests (two maps I find notoriously bad at this are mushrooms and the centre island of tribal).
  • No more than 4 players on a team (although I love bedtime and Pokémon).
Some maps that stand out are:
  • Music
  • Rainbow (although the semi centres are a bit small)
  • Swamp
  • Tipi
  • Bugs
  • Savannah
Also just as a special mention I would like to point out:

Tribal must die.

I would say it isn't personal, but really that map should burn in hell.
Yea I really dislike Tribal. Its like, the person with the kb sword / punch bow / pearls wins :I

Reactions: Rebeka

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
For solo I really like Pirates, Ice, and Trees also Jungle is very fun cause everyone just comes mid its a fast full of pvp at mid, but if you ask for favourite its ice.
For team skywars is Evacuate a very fun map.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
What's your favorite map in skywars?

The favorite map of me is, Tron.
Mine is the jungle map, reason is is that when you start you can actualy jump on the tree (when released) and jump on the one next to you and kill him super fast, though usualy they will call you a hacker. i can understand that because most people dont know you can do that. you also wont take fall damage cause it will still be dissabled so you wont take dmg, if any staff is reading this you should fix it, its a bit OP tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom