Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Pirates Cove on CubeCraft?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes with improvements

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rahkeid

Oct 21, 2016
Map Name: Pirates Cove
Gamemode: SkyWars Teams of Two

Builders: Rahkeid, MCGamerzism and BenSincereJolly

Screenshots:
HiFmc7s.png

9vvGV1t.png
qCoDo88.png
PLlvBEn.png
JPv2VKG.png
cCVmkCq.png

I believe I'm meant to tag @Efcluke94 but I'm new to the community so just following the guidelines. This map was originally made for another network but we've decided that we should try and submit maps throughout a variety of networks.

Feel free to comment any feedback and opinions you have about the map and have a good day.

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I really like the map, it could go for a team of two or three instead of solo. :P

But really good map! :]

Reactions: Rahkeid

Rahkeid

Oct 21, 2016
I like pirates things and I think this looks pretty dope!
Thanks! For the original server we had made it for there weren't any pirate themed maps so it's convenient there aren't many here too.

This is really good! But these islands are WAY too big for a solo map. It should be for teams of two, or with some expansion three.
Thank you, I've only played a few matches myself but from what I now know, I'll make this a Teams of Two map.

I really like the map, it could go for a team of two or three instead of solo. :p

But really good map! :]
Thank you! As I've stated above, I'll be making it a Team of Two map :)

That's really good! Hope it's added as a team map though. @jollow250 more pirate ships to burn! :D
Thanks a lot, and after playing a few matches I hope so too!

Rahkeid

Oct 21, 2016
it is a beautiful map but i do think that the middle could expand itself a little bit if it is team map
Thank you! After playing a team game I think the middle seems okay for a team map because of the ship and it's layers.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Looks ferry cool, but the landscape on mid looks messy maybe you can edit that. I like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom