Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello!

As it's our 10-year anniversary we thought we'd make the weekend more fun for everyone!

🏹💥 Chaos SkyWars Free Weekend + New Map!

Chaos SkyWars will be available for everyone to play! Join with 3 other players and watch the chaos unfold...

Along with free access, we've added 3 new permanent loot items to the chests: Totem of Undying, Ancient Debris Wall Builder & Mega TNT!

MEGA TNT

WALL BUILDER

Rainbow Map
rainbow.png

🗺️ Returning Java Maps!

Like our previous notalgic map updates, for this weekend, we've enabled 3 old Java maps. Kingdom on Team EggWars, Vortex on Solo Lucky Islands & Music on Solo SkyWars. You might want to play them as much as you can this weekend, as they are getting disabled on Monday, you have 4 days! :)

Kingdom - Team EggWars
kingdom.png

Vortex - Solo Lucky Islands
vortex.png

Music - Solo SkyWars
music.png

🎉 Java Double Points!

For this epic weekend, we've enabled double points on our Java network. So what are you waiting for? Go rack up those points!

pic.jpg

Thanks for reading, we hope your enjoy this epic weekend content. There's more to come! :)

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
i miss those times of 2020 when they used to do free skywars chaos weekends, im glad theyre giving more attention to the bedrock server

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Chaos is like a combination of EggWars and SkyWars. Because it has lots of gaps like EggWars and the same mechanics and sweaty players as SkyWars.

But it has gapples which is a massive red flag to SkyWars players and it's luck based which is unacceptable for EggWars players. So the player count won't increase that much.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Just on topic of "Why bring back those java maps for 4 days?"

The maps on Java feel rather stale. This was just a bit of fun for the double points weekend.

That being said, I don't want to bloat the number of maps we have for games, as it's extremely difficult to play maps you specifically enjoy if there are 40 to pick from. The waiting times are usually longer.

I'd rather rotate maps every couple months so it feels fresh. Fan favourites ideally staying perm

doorky

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2020
Russia
www.cubecraft.net

The maps on Java feel rather stale. This was just a bit of fun for the double points weekend.

That being said, I don't want to bloat the number of maps we have for games, as it's extremely difficult to play maps you specifically enjoy if there are 40 to pick from. The waiting times are usually longer.

I'd rather rotate maps every couple months so it feels fresh. Fan favourites ideally staying perm
Thank you for being transparent about your map rotation ideas with the community.
My suggestion is to rotate maps every week or so to keep the interest going, 'cause "couple months" sounds rather long for 3 maps (or more) to come back for a few days. Also, would be cool to see featured games back! (maybe excluding arcade ones if they don't use the new framework)

Last edited:

BrandonFazbear

Jun 20, 2017
¡Hola!

Como es nuestro décimo aniversario, pensamos en hacer que el fin de semana sea más divertido para todos.

¡ 🏹💥 Fin de semana gratuito de Chaos SkyWars + nuevo mapa!

¡Chaos SkyWars estará disponible para que todos jueguen! Únete a otros 3 jugadores y observa cómo se desarrolla el caos...

Además del acceso gratuito, hemos agregado 3 nuevos elementos de botín permanente a los cofres: ¡Tótem de lo inmortal, Constructor de muros de escombros antiguos y Mega TNT!

MEGATNT

CONSTRUCTOR DE MUROS

Mapa del arco iris
View attachment 223407

¡ 🗺️ Devolviendo mapas de Java!

Al igual que nuestras actualizaciones de mapas notálgicos anteriores, para este fin de semana, hemos habilitado 3 mapas Java antiguos. Kingdom en Team EggWars, Vortex en Solo Lucky Islands y Música en Solo SkyWars. Quizás quieras jugarlos tanto como puedas este fin de semana, ya que se desactivarán el lunes, ¡tienes 4 días! :)

Reino - Equipo EggWars
View attachment 223376

Vortex - Islas de la suerte en solitario
View attachment 223378

Música - Solo SkyWars
View attachment 223377
[/REVELACIÓN]
¡ 🎉 Puntos dobles de Java!

Para este fin de semana épico, hemos habilitado puntos dobles en nuestra red Java. ¿Entonces, Qué esperas? ¡Ve a acumular esos puntos!

Gracias por leer, esperamos que disfrutes de este contenido épico de fin de semana. ¡Hay más por venir! :)
The Oppenheimer arrived at Cubecraft

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Can bedrock get some of these maps permanently? All games could use new maps on there and it would save having to make new ones.

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023

I'd like if you could also add Speed Eggwars maps, they were amazing and would be very nostalgic

kyubrisa1

Jun 27, 2023
Hello!

As it's our 10-year anniversary we thought we'd make the weekend more fun for everyone!

Chaos SkyWars will be available for everyone to play! Join with 3 other players and watch the chaos unfold...

Along with free access, we've added 3 new permanent loot items to the chests: Totem of Undying, Ancient Debris Wall Builder & Mega TNT!

MEGA TNT

WALL BUILDER

Rainbow Map
View attachment 223407

🗺️ Returning Java Maps!

Like our previous notalgic map updates, for this weekend, we've enabled 3 old Java maps. Kingdom on Team EggWars, Vortex on Solo Lucky Islands & Music on Solo SkyWars. You might want to play them as much as you can this weekend, as they are getting disabled on Monday, you have 4 days! :)

Kingdom - Team EggWars
View attachment 223376

View attachment 223378

Music - Solo SkyWars
View attachment 223377

🎉 Java Double Points!

For this epic weekend, we've enabled double points on our Java network. So what are you waiting for? Go rack up those points!

Thanks for reading, we hope your enjoy this epic weekend content. There's more to come! :)
mega tnt…

e6qq1

Sep 17, 2023
India❤️
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

MEGA TNT

WALL BUILDER

Rainbow Map
View attachment 223407

🗺️ Returning Java Maps!

Kingdom - Team EggWars
View attachment 223376

View attachment 223378

Music - Solo SkyWars
View attachment 223377

🎉 Java Double Points!

The MEGA TnT 🤣

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom