Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DpR_38

Nov 7, 2020
My opinion about shields:
I think that rn, shields are basically useless, since a person still takes damage AND knockback...
I believe that, to shields be more balanced with the 1.9+ pvp style, people should still take the reduced damage, but NOT take any knockback at all. Ty <3

Lotaniq

Aug 6, 2016
I think that is not right. U defenitily take less amount of damage and knockback without a shield.

Reactions: DpR_38

DpR_38

Nov 7, 2020
The shield is actually pretty useful if you know how to use them. People who like to fight with an axe, are pretty good at it. I disagree.
Yes, thats true. But even if a person is good with the shield+axe combo, i think it would be more "realistic" if a person with the shield up couldn´t take any knockback; i think it would change the cubecraft 1.9+ pvp a lot, as an improv.. ty 4 the reply btw :)

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, thats true. But even if a person is good with the shield+axe combo, i think it would be more "realistic" if a person with the shield up couldn´t take any knockback; i think it would change the cubecraft 1.9+ pvp a lot, as an improv.. ty 4 the reply btw :)
If you wouldn’t take knockback when using a shield, it would be to difficult to push someone of the island. I think everyone will use one just for that reason.

Reactions: DpR_38

declarebear

Apr 15, 2021
I think vanilla shields/ better shields would really hurt the fast paced game style of skywars. I can't imagine having axe duels in skywars would be fun especially since longer fights also increases the risk of getting cleaned or a third party involving.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom