Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should bow be removed in skywars no projectiles?

• Yes, I totally agree!!!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No, that sounds ridiculous.

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
One day I was playing with a friend solo-team skywars. I noticed there was still a bow in '' no throwables ''

In game people can vote for Projectile options. I noticed a lot of people are using bow to shoot you off or are bowspamming. Personaly I don't like that and sometimes I get a little bit annoyed. That's why I came up with the idea : bow should also be removed in the '' no throwables ''.

If think this is a bad idea and don't want the bow be removed from skywars you can choose in projectiles options the '' normal projectiles '' or '' soft blocks ''.

So if you wanna have a bow or not depends on what type of projectiles are voted. If you agree or not there is an option for both sides.

Please give your thoughts in the comment and don't forget to vote!!!

Reactions: Anneum

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There used to be a no projectiles mode, it was impossible to play anything other then that. No. Bows are a part of Skywars.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
If you hate getting shot off into the void then I don’t think SkyWars is the game for you. A bow most of the time is an essential weapon in this game. It wouldn’t be SkyWars without it. Imagine playing EggWars without no swords, Just axes. People who aren’t used to playing like that are at a major disadvantage. That one is a bit extreme but you get my point. The bow provides ranged combat for players you don’t want to get too close to. Taking it out would remove that aspect and force you to chase the last person across the map like an old Tom and Jerry cartoon. It’s a no for me

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think the bow should be removed since it's a part of the game. Yes it can be annoying when people bowspam, but the bow can also come in your adventage like when you face a hacker or come across a skybaser. You can also use it when someone runs away who's one hit. You can easily shoot people in the void and without being able to do this, games will take a lot longer to finish.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think bows are less annoying as eggs and snowballs so I don't think it should be an option. If you play Skywars without throwables it would be very boring. And we already have a kind of Skywars without bows, it's called Survival Games. And yes it's a little bit different but I think that's better for you and people who don't like bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom