Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mistergasty

Sep 7, 2023
I play skywars a decent amount, and have noticed a huge issue: people with autoclickers seem to be literally everywhere. Almost every match seems to have at least 1 or 2 people with autoclickers, and they are nearly impossible to deal with. You get near them, and the frame you are within reach you're getting flung into the air or held against a wall completely unable to reach them, or you go to hit them and they turn it on and suddenly they can place blocks so fast that they are immune to being knocked off. Just a bit ago, I played around 15 games of solos, and every game I was killed by an autoclicker, AND saw other people get killed by autoclickers. Just from those games thats 2 people per match, and with 1000 players online at the time, if every other game had those same numbers that would mean at least 20% of the people on solo skywars were using autoclickers. TWENTY PERCENT AT LEAST. The fact that this hasn't been adressed already is just insane to me. And its not just solos, anytime I do duos or squads its the same thing. Theres even been times where I'm playing squads with my friends and a whole team has autoclickers. Someone I know got banned for using an autoclicker in minerware, so the fact that they have the ability to make and implement autoclicker detection but just choose not to in just flat out stupid. All you need to do is use the same system for skywars and the mode will be pretty much completely free of hackers, as autoclickers are the only hacks I've seen used over the past year.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's a good idea to add an auto-clicker detection feature to SkyWars if there's not one already
Also, if there's intentionally not an auto-clicker detector in SkyWars, it could be to avoid false bans I'm guessing
One possible way to detect could be to look for perfectly consistent fast timing, like for example one click every 0.122 seconds exactly, if that is possible to detect…

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I play skywars a decent amount, and have noticed a huge issue: people with autoclickers seem to be literally everywhere. Almost every match seems to have at least 1 or 2 people with autoclickers, and they are nearly impossible to deal with. You get near them, and the frame you are within reach you're getting flung into the air or held against a wall completely unable to reach them, or you go to hit them and they turn it on and suddenly they can place blocks so fast that they are immune to being knocked off. Just a bit ago, I played around 15 games of solos, and every game I was killed by an autoclicker, AND saw other people get killed by autoclickers. Just from those games thats 2 people per match, and with 1000 players online at the time, if every other game had those same numbers that would mean at least 20% of the people on solo skywars were using autoclickers. TWENTY PERCENT AT LEAST. The fact that this hasn't been adressed already is just insane to me. And its not just solos, anytime I do duos or squads its the same thing. Theres even been times where I'm playing squads with my friends and a whole team has autoclickers. Someone I know got banned for using an autoclicker in minerware, so the fact that they have the ability to make and implement autoclicker detection but just choose not to in just flat out stupid. All you need to do is use the same system for skywars and the mode will be pretty much completely free of hackers, as autoclickers are the only hacks I've seen used over the past year.
I am suprised they aren't present in all minigames already. It shouldn't be that hard to implement it to all gamemodes if it already exists in some of them.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
While it’s completely true that there are players who use autoclickers, causing the issues you mentioned like getting flung into the air or held against a wall, it’s important to note that not everyone with fast clicking capabilities is necessarily using an autoclicker.
Drag clicking, which has been allowed on the server for a while now, enables players to achieve high CPS.
Many players, including myself, utilize drag clicking to perform clutches to avoid falling off the map and also have long good combos so that you can indeed keep a player in the air or against the wall for a long time without that player can hitting you.

While it’s difficult to definitively distinguish between players using autoclickers and those employing drag clicking in your described situations without concrete evidence, I want to acknowledge that there may still be noticeable differences between the two methods :)

Last edited:

mistergasty

Sep 7, 2023
While it’s completely true that there are players who use autoclickers, causing the issues you mentioned like getting flung into the air or held against a wall, it’s important to note that not everyone with fast clicking capabilities is necessarily using an autoclicker.
Drag clicking, which has been allowed on the server for a while now, enables players to achieve high CPS.
Many players, including myself, utilize drag clicking to perform clutches to avoid falling off the map and also have long good combos so that you can indeed keep a player in the air or against the wall for a long time without that player can hitting you.

While it’s difficult to definitively distinguish between players using autoclickers and those employing drag clicking in your described situations without concrete evidence, I want to acknowledge that there may still be noticeable differences between the two methods :)
From my experience, I've probably only seen a couple people drag click. The main reason why I say that basically all of these people use autoclickers is based on what there gameplay looks like outside of pvp. Just about all of the people I've seen with autoclickers seem completely clueless until I see their sword start swinging the second they see me and they dont stop swinging once until like 5 seconds after I'm dead, or I start comboing them and they don't hit me once, then they suddenly stop swinging, and when they start again, I'm instantly hit like 15 times in a row while being juggled. The people who use autoclickers are rarely subtle with it, and I don't know anyone who can drag click for 30 seconds without any breaks.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I think Cube should implement some system that will detect the most visible parts of autoclick, and punish ones using it. I'm worried about how accurate this system would be with detecting autoclick as, I presume, it'll not be as easy as detecting e.g. fly hacks.

In fakt, autoclick gives player significant advantage over others just like hacks we all sometimes encounter, and so it would make sense if staff team will have same approach to it.

Reactions: mistergasty

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
i think this is a great idea but its really hard to make a ditecter for autoclickerbc its really hard to find smt where u can ditect ac and u have a bigger chance to get false banned from the ditecter i dont say its immposible but it will be really hard to code that and stuff and to make it good withaut false banns first we need to find out how we can ditect ac and that is not really easy.then we need to code it and makeit working good and that will be really hard i think.keep up the great work(:

mistergasty

Sep 7, 2023
i think this is a great idea but its really hard to make a ditecter for autoclickerbc its really hard to find smt where u can ditect ac and u have a bigger chance to get false banned from the ditecter i dont say its immposible but it will be really hard to code that and stuff and to make it good withaut false banns first we need to find out how we can ditect ac and that is not really easy.then we need to code it and makeit working good and that will be really hard i think.keep up the great work(:
Cubecraft already has autoclicker detection on other minigames, so it shouldn't be too difficult to copy it over to skywars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom