Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ESPAÑOL: Hola! Hoy vengo a decir algunos cambios que según mi criterio skywars necesita. Empecemos!

1- Las pociones de daño en op necesitan un buff (mejora): si jugáis op en java sabréis que en el centro tocan pociones de daño y la verdad, nadie las usa. Están pociones quitan como mucho la absorción de la manzana o ni eso y subirla a daño 2 sería algo que haría que está poción se usará mas! ( La de veneno y ceguera están bien, no necesitan cambios)

2- Incluir arcos de poder 3???: Los arcos en op son de las cosas más inutiles que hay, al haber armadura con protección 3 en proyectiles esto hace los arcos sean muy malos, mi idea es añadir en los cofres del centro arcos de poder 3 para darle así un poco de uso.

3- Cambiar las armaduras de ignífugo por protección en basic: como sabréis, la lava fue eliminada de basic por qué estaba muy rota, pero en el centro de los mapas sigue habiendo armadura con ignífugo. Mi idea es cambiar estás armaduras por protección.

4- Cambiar las espadas de oro por espadas de madera en normal: Es muy frustrante cuando en una partida de normal tienes que estar con la espada de oro sin encantar o la espada de oro con afilado 2 y no encuentras otra espada. esta misma es capaz de romperse en medio del combate. Cambiarlas por espadas de madera sería el cambio perfecto (la espada de madera hace el mismo daño que la de oro y tiene más durabilidad)

5- Agregar un poco más de durabilidad a los arcos de punch en op: Los arcos de retroceso en op tienen como máximo 15 usos y la verdad, en algunos mapas es difícil conseguir y el hecho de solo poder disparar 10 fechas lo hace un poco frustrante. Subirle al arco un 1/2% de durabilidad lo haría mejor.

Espero que si os gustan las sugerencias me lo comenteis! ;)

ENGLISH:
Hello! Today I come to say some changes that according to my opinion skywars needs. Let's get started!

1- Damage potions in op need a buff: if you play op in java you will know that in the center have damage potions and the truth, nobody uses them. These potions remove at most the absorption, Buff to damage 2 be something that would make this potion will be used more! (Poison and blindness are fine, they don't need changes)

2- To include bows of power 3???: The bows in op are of the most useless things that there are, to have armor with protection 3 in projectiles this makes the bows are very bad, my idea is to add in the chest of the center bows of power 3 to give him this a little use.

3- Change the armour from fire protection to protection in basic: as you know, the lava was removed from basic because it was very broken, but in the center of the maps there is still armor with fire protection. My idea is to change these armour for protection.

4- Change the gold swords for wooden swords in normal: It's very frustrating when in a normal game you have to be with the gold sword without enchanting or the gold sword with sharpess 2 and you don't find another sword. Changing them for wooden swords would be the perfect change because in the combat the sword can break (the wooden sword does the same damage as the gold sword and has more durability).

5- Add a little more durability to the punch bows in op: The bows of punch in op have a maximum of 15 uses and the truth, in some maps is difficult to get and the fact of only being able to shoot 10/15 shoots makes it a little frustrating. Buff the now a 1/2% of durability would do it better.

I hope if you like the suggestions tell me! ;)

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom