Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

On a scale from 1-6 how much do you like this suggestion

• 1 (NO I NEVER WANT THIS TO BE ADDED)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2 (No I don't like this idea)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 (Not really but I could see it coming to cubecraft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 (Yes with some improvments)

• 5 (Yes I would like to see this come to skywars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 (YES ADD IT NOW!!!)

• Total voters

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Ok so today i suggest skywars modifiers. Right now if you have a rank you can change the loot and thats about it. I think it would be super fun if you could change the game in crazier ways ;) here are some of the ideas i had

TNT Mode - TNT randomly falls from the sky
Void less - No Void
Magical Mode - chest now spawn with potions of speed, jump boost, regeneration, instant health II, instant damaging I, strength, and more
To Slimy - all weapons have knockback 2. there is a knockback 10 slime in 1 chest.

I have 2 different ideas on how to implement these modifiers.

1. Skywars ranks and or java ranks can vote in game - players would have to option to join a regular game or a modified game

2. forum members can vote in a poll once every week - players would have to option to join a regular game or a modified game

I think there are a couple different reasons why this suggestion would be cool to add

1. it encourages people to join the forums + if you wanted to go overboard you could only play the mode if you had a forums account linked (i personally think that is to much)

2. it may bring content creators and players back to cubecraft.... a lot of content creators and players alike have left cubecraft to play on servers like the hive because of cubecraft's less the stellar knockback... not to mention most prominent bedrock youtubers play mainly on the hive some of these youtubers include.... Pizzas, InsaneOrbitzz, and a bunch more.... to be completely honest cubecraft just isn't the best server when it comes to making content.... don't get me wrong it is not a bad server but why play on the second best anything? My main point is picture your a youtuber and you make a cubecraft video, what I'm i going to call that video? because Skywars Ep 193 does not get the same views as NEW HIVE FETURE??!!??!?!?!

this is the most important point so far go to YouTube in an incognito tab and look up hive youtubers
1611694467675.png

now lets look up cubecraft youtubers
1611694524048.png

THE FIRST FRICKING VIDEO IS WHY I HATE CUBECRAFT FOLLOWED BY HACKING ON CUBECRAFT?!?!!?!?!??!?! like for gosh shakes "Why I Hate Cubecraft" is before cubecrafts own OFFICAL YouTube channel... and its not like the hive didn't have to deal with this problem either this same youtuber made a video on them as well but at least i have to scroll down to see it

3. I have multiple friends who are straight up bored playing cubecraft and have switched to hive.. Maybe cubecraft doesn't do this but they need to spice things up because clearly it is effecting there player base

4. Before i get a million comments I LOVE cubecraft and this isn't meant to hate on them but it is just feedback

thanks for reading and have a great day

Last edited:

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Ok, that is amazing. I love this idea!!!! It would bring so much fun to the game and a mystery sometimes.... some things are overpowered but you never know. great suggestion

Reactions: Pyups🎄

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
From the perspective of a fairly good Java player, this would just never get voted for in Skywars. There's a reason modifiers like this exist in Lucky Islands rather than games like Skywars - people play Skywars for a consistent, competitive, fun experience, not a luck based trolly one like in Lucky Islands. Both playstyles are great, but there's a reason they're separate. After the first day or two if this were implemented it would be ignored like it never existed. I can see it getting added as a separate LTM, but that's the only way.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
From the perspective of a fairly good Java player, this would just never get voted for in Skywars. There's a reason modifiers like this exist in Lucky Islands rather than games like Skywars - people play Skywars for a consistent, competitive, fun experience, not a luck based trolly one like in Lucky Islands. Both playstyles are great, but there's a reason they're separate. After the first day or two if this were implemented it would be ignored like it never existed. I can see it getting added as a separate LTM, but that's the only way.
i totally agree with this comment but i also think i made many good points so i decided that this would be better if it was a separate skywars mode all together. For instance when it asks you to play solo, doubles, etc. there would be an option for modified skywars

Reactions: Deann

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Ok, that is amazing. I love this idea!!!! It would bring so much fun to the game and a mystery sometimes.... some things are overpowered but you never know. great suggestion
Thanks for the kind words but im not sure what you mean by overpowered considering everyone gets the same things...

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This reminds me of SkyWars Chaos on Bedrock, it's a limited game only available to players with the VIP I rank. It's a small game of only 4 players and chests are filled with unique loot such as TNT bows, highly protective armour, auto-bridges, explosive eggs and much more. Also, hunger automatically regens itself, to avoid eating and more concentration on the game, since it's very fast paced.

I honestly really enjoy this gamemode, due to the unexpected. I wouldn't mind if this was added to Java with some new updates along side the Bedrock version.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom