Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
They could probably disable the crafting of these items, and as you already said getting arrows would be impossible so that's not that big of a deal. They could probably also disable getting snowballs from digging the snow in the maps that have snow.
Should be possible. Maybe @Foodyling can code this because:
In this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/custom-shields.95935/ Foodyling said it's possible so I asume he is making the Custom Shields.
A few months ago I tried to make a banner in SkyWars because campers and couldn't edit my banner. So I guess Foodyling coded this.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Probably an unpopular opinion, but why not just play duels or pvp or something if you don't like the island aspect?
In my opinion playing SkyWars comes with way more than just some duels, you have to build strategically and you have to kill the players with the items that you get sometimes these items aren't that good. Every game of SkyWars is basically different, the only thing that isn't different though is that in overpowered mode everyone camps and spams their punch 3 bows and that in normal mode nobody really builds over because they're scared to get shot off. I personally just think it would make SkyWars way more competitive, I don't know how it would actually be in action as I've not tried this out etc, but maybe you guys in the staff team could recreate one of these games or something and try if it would be a cool addition. If not then I'd like to see why it wasn't good enough etc. and then you guys probably shouldn't consider adding it.
yeah sounds very cool! +1
but 1 question: whith what rank can you vote diamond or higher?
-Sem
I personally would say diamond and higher, but if this does get added the staff team could change that to whatever they think is best.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I understand that other people do like your idea even though I rather play with bows and eggs and that kind of stuff. But I think that it should be added!

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I would love to see this implemented. It would be nice if voting for this feature will be for Obsidian ranks only. This will finally make the rank more exclusive.

+1

(No offense to lower ranks)

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
+1 Because then you can have a kit that is Archer kit that only gives you 16 arrows and a 1/10 Durability Bow, Nothing else.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I personally love having projectiles, I still love this idea. It would definitely add more of a challenge to the game. It would also be a test of strategy and pvp skills rather than simply aim. I hope this gets considered and added. (:

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom