Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hey,

I've been working on some skywars maps, and except Mario I think they all look quite good. I doubt it'd take CCG standerds though :P

I've spend a lot of time working on these maps just for the funs of it :D

MAP: Balloons.
Balloons came up in my mind as I saw some in the skye, and thought why shouldn't I make a Skywars based map on balloons. The boy/man in the middle was all created by hand, I didn't used any World Edit/Voxel Sniper as they just weren't making it look good in my opinion. However I am really happy with the result as the man in the middle turned out how I like it.
http://imgur.com/a/nF2Y7

MAP: Brightly
Brightly was told to me by a friend, he said why don't you make a map that is in a dark theme and having it all dead and such. I honestly loved the idea and started creating it and came up with this.
http://imgur.com/a/lbq2w

MAP: Mario
It's quite a common map, and nothing too special about it. I did put some effort into the piranha what makes it cool.
http://imgur.com/a/m8EVi

MAP: Symphony
I was inspired a lot by maps that have to do with music, however the CubeCraft's one is quite a common one used nowadays. Therefor I wanted to create a new instrument (god knows what it's called) and make it a Skywars map. The name Symphony is something I heared a while back and thought it'd be a perfect name for my map.
http://imgur.com/a/4Z4Ct

SKYWARS LOBBY:
This lobby I created just for the fun, and too see what I can create on a larger skale. I had the most trouble with the underneath of the island as I don't fully understand how Voxel Sniper works, yet.
http://imgur.com/a/ATC9c

Thanks for reading it all, and don't forget to leave me some feedback!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This is amazing!!
I like the map brightly and symphony! You Did a great job!! But I don't know If cubecraft accepts maps. Even though the lobby Looks very cool only add more details (more colours) !!

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
This is amazing!!
I like the map brightly and symphony! You Did a great job!! But I don't know If cubecraft accepts maps. Even though the lobby Looks very cool only add more details (more colours) !!
Thanks for the feedback, I just builded these maps to improve myself in building.
Regarding the lobby, I honestly have no idea what too add for more decouration. :p
Great job! This looks very nice! I think Symphony also is a nice map for eggwars. - Nice maps!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsDavey_

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You are good at building. I find the skywars lobby a bit small... But I would like to play in the maps! A nice skywars update, well done zhypo! ;)

Reactions: Zhypo
D

Deleted member 204478

Symphony is really well designed map, I really like the idea for it too!
Great job! :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When i see the body in the first 1 I think of this
"Ahh it's possessed, demon, kill it with fire"

The second 1 just confuses me because it isn't very bright it is just darker

Third 1 make i notice the yellow pipes

Fourth 1 I think seems legit

The last 1 I think that's pretty nice

I like them all =D

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
You are good at building. I find the skywars lobby a bit small... But I would like to play in the maps! A nice skywars update, well done zhypo! ;)
Symphony is really well designed map, I really like the idea for it too!
Great job! :)
Awesome maps! :O
Symphony is definetly my favorites. It has a unique theme, and is well designed. Nice job :p
Amazing job!!! My favorite is the Symphony one!
When i see the body in the first 1 I think of this
"Ahh it's possessed, demon, kill it with fire"

The second 1 just confuses me because it isn't very bright it is just darker

Third 1 make i notice the yellow pipes

Fourth 1 I think seems legit

The last 1 I think that's pretty nice

I like them all =D
Please.... Help me building! Its amazing!
Thank you all for the kind feedback :D

I guess Symphony is really loved :p

Last edited:

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
They look great, especially Symphony! However I don't think that they're very good for skywars gameplay. Symphony reminds me of the map toys, so maybe it could be added for eggwars :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Awesome!!
I like your map balloon so much. It is a Nice map And Maybe the builders can use your idea!
You can apply Here (If you to be a builder) https://cbecrft.net/lML0

I dont think that cubecraft Accept maps.
Thanks for the feedback, however it's not needed at all to link the application form every thread about any builds/staff.
It is getting a little annoying as it seems like you're acting like no one knows where to make a application. If someone actually asked for it it's a helpfull thing, otherwise it's just not needed in my opinion.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: TheBrownster

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Thanks for the feetback, however it's not needed at all to link the application form every thread about any builds/staff.
It is getting a little annoying as it seems like you're acting like no one knows where to make a application. If someone actually asked for it it's a helpfull thing, otherwise it's just not needed in my opinion.
Thanks in advance.
It was meant as a Joke/compliment. ;).
It is the second time that you make a error By feetback. It is feedback ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.