Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Estelle

Jul 1, 2016
Living in Singapore
Suggestion for new maps for skywars?
A few suggestion for new maps could be:
- A train map? So theres a railway and then a cart that leads to a mini island that is not at the mid but inbetween mid and your island

-PIRATES!! So theres a massive pirate ship in the middle but just the ship flying and then the base islands are sand with palm trees??

-ZOO!! Islands are different minecraft animals, so lets say my island was a pig there could also be little pigs on my island or if my island were a chicken there could be chickens on the island.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
- The "Train" map has already been taken for the EggWars map called "Mine".

- The pirate ship islands is already a thing within the "Pirates" map.

- The palm trees was already taken in a map I think called "Beach".

- The Pirates name is already taken.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
- A train map? So theres a railway and then a cart that leads to a mini island that is not at the mid but inbetween mid and your island

-PIRATES!! So theres a massive pirate ship in the middle but just the ship flying and then the base islands are sand with palm trees??
As Camezonda said:
- The "Train" map has already been taken for the EggWars map called "Mine".

- The pirate ship islands is already a thing within the "Pirates" map.

- The palm trees was already taken in a map I think called "Beach".

- The Pirates name is already taken.

-ZOO!! Islands are different minecraft animals, so lets say my island was a pig there could also be little pigs on my island or if my island were a chicken there could be chickens on the island.
That would probably lagg alot for people with bad computers/laptops....

Last edited:

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Because of tens of different animals all walking around at the same time...?
Some maps already have some animals on them already. You would need to have a large amount of animals/entities to lag a user.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Some maps already have some animals on them already.
Actually, could you give me some examples? (I can't think of one :confused1:)

You would need to have a large amount of animals/entities to lag a user.
Yes, I was thinking about a large amount ;) (each island would have about 10, which would be, if its a normal sized map, 120 animals moving + players)

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Actually, could you give me some examples?

Yes, I was thinking about a large amount ;) (each island would have about 10, which would be, if its a normal sized map, 120 animals moving + players)
First: Cubecraft wouldn't do that, they wouldn't allow a lot of entities.
Second: Maps that have grass cause animals to spawn, such as Temple and Savannah.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I would like to see something more challenging for the builders to make, something unique with a theme most people know.
We have for example, tea party on eggwars, everyone loves either tea or parties! So something along that line.

I for one, am a huge anime fan. I know msst of you have seen like or two more common animes like (one piece, naruto, bleach)
Perhaps make a eggwars/skywars (I hope it's eggwars haha) map which each island, their very own anime character. Like the huge mermaid on under the sea.

Another suggestion.. perhaps skywars could use a school map, I'm positive everyone would burn it down.
Islands would be small mini homes and the middle would be a classroom, something like that? I'm just throwing weird ideas now, pardon me. ✿

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Second: Maps that have grass cause animals to spawn, such as Temple and Savannah.
Sorry to be so precise here (;)), but....
Some maps already have some animals on them already.
Not causes to spawn (as i dont suppose they did this intentionally) :oops::p

First: Cubecraft wouldn't do that, they wouldn't allow a lot of entities.
Maybe just builded animals, not real? It is a zoo after all, it shouldnt have 1 (real) animal per island....

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I would like to see something more challenging for the builders to make, something unique with a theme most people know.
We have for example, tea party on eggwars, everyone loves either tea or parties! So something along that line.

I for one, am a huge anime fan. I know msst of you have seen like or two more common animes like (one piece, naruto, bleach)
Perhaps make a eggwars/skywars (I hope it's eggwars haha) map which each island, their very own anime character. Like the huge mermaid on under the sea.

Another suggestion.. perhaps skywars could use a school map, I'm positive everyone would burn it down.
Islands would be small mini homes and the middle would be a classroom, something like that? I'm just throwing weird ideas now, pardon me. ✿
Some skywars map already have themes, like Pokemon or Sport. I think that players come on Cubecraft to avoid school and for escapism for education, if Cubecraft make a school map, no one will play it.

Reactions: larswijn

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Sorry to be so precise here (;)), but you said on them already, not causes to spawn :oops::p

Maybe just builded animals, not real? It is a zoo after all, it shouldnt have 1 (real) animal per island....
What do you mean I said?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some skywars map already have themes, like Pokemon or Sport. I think that players come on Cubecraft to avoid school and for escapism for education, if Cubecraft make a school map, no one will play it.

Well for Pokemon it's just a ball and pixel art. What I'm going for is those 3D statues.

I would honestly play on a school map, +1 if it was Japanese themed. I could also jokingly tell my friends "Hey let's go to school"
You can even take awesome pictures there depending on how it's being built.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Or just play on it to destroy it completly... ;)

Guys I'm going to school, now watch it burnnnn. -takes selfie while school burns- puts on thug sunglasses.
Yep would definitely play on it.
But if you really.. reallllyy think no one would like a school themed map, take it and turn it into a hunted classroom.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Well for Pokemon it's just a ball and pixel art. What I'm going for is those 3D statues.

I would honestly play on a school map, +1 if it was Japanese themed. I could also jokingly tell my friends "Hey let's go to school"
You can even take awesome pictures there depending on how it's being built.
Edited my post, more clear now?
Cubecraft didn't want animals on the islands, but... they had them on there. I never stated that they were put on there on purpose.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

I would love a Anime based map... But I think its never going to happen ;-; A school map... Bomber kit only! :P
Suggestion for new maps for skywars?
A few suggestion for new maps could be:

2/3 Ideas already exist (Pirates map/Beach map and Eggwars Mine map) A zoo one could be nice but the animals should be made out of stone instead of mobs....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom