Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You like this?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hey! I started working on this map about a week ago. I've been working on few other projects, which I am not finishing yet. My lobby project may take even two months to get finished.

• I made this map 100% by myself.
  • Trees are made with world edit, I made them with brush then smoothed with hand.
  • I made islands with voxel sniper and world edit. I used world edit for commands like cyl and replace. With voxel I made the bottom of the island (with /b over d1 and then to smooth /b bb)
I'm now working on many maps for pretty similar gamemode as eggwars, but the islands are same sized as skywars. It's like eggwars but it's 3v3 and 6v6. It's a new gamemode for our server

• This map is built for a finnish server. (I'm a builder there.)
Someone may think I'm slow builder, but I love to play Fornite and build in Minecraft.

And however, just check the build now. https://imgur.com/gallery/FNbvHK4

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom