Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
Every island has a different shape which will make it hard laying it out evenly. I think it still needs more work done, some islands should be bigger, but obviously due to plot size that is hard. It's really colorful though, looks a lot better in game ;p

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Every island has a different shape which will make it hard laying it out evenly. I think it still needs more work done, some islands should be bigger, but obviously due to plot size that is hard. It's really colorful though, looks a lot better in game ;p
Thanks for all the feedback, even for those of you who don't agree with it. Now we know how we can make it better. :) I'll work on it later.

welive56

May 25, 2014
It looks cool but some islands look like the candy map, maybe a candy map with a candy shop instead of mcdonnalds

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
It looks cool but some islands look like the candy map, maybe a candy map with a candy shop instead of mcdonnalds
Actually, the islands we built doesn't look like the islands built in the candy map at all.
And adding a Candy Shop in the middle would take away the purpose of it being called "Food" Not "Candy"

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm not going to McDonald's what so ever xD though I like the islands.... maybe do a simple one shape like circle (donuts, bagels ect..) or a rectangle shape ( chocolate bar, steak ect..)

JadonPlays

Jun 19, 2014
i love it i think it is veary creative i helped with this map but i do agre that some islands are big and small

Reactions: kadeplays
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom